HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 4

fxcruiser:
HAMA Traders,

Indicators and template have been sent out to all who requested them via PM as of this posting. Please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

fxcruiser

What is this? VIA PM?

What is PM

Hello Dan,

PM is private message. Click on FXcruisers name and it will give you a list of opions. One of those options is "send FXcruiser a private message". After you choose this option, the rest will look like a typical email format that I'm sure you can navigate through without any further instruction. Good luck.

radicalmoses:
Hi FXC and Linux,

Just thought I will add a bit from my observations trading the HA from long time back. Though HA is an excellent tool for identifying trends on any time frame, lot of people do not realize that it is also an excellent tool for stoploss.

Excellent observation, radicalmoses. This is one thing I like about the HAMA set up, the loss/reward ratio - minimal loss, if any. The market still dictates the outcome of any particular trade entry each one of us takes. So, if it goes the other way, it is neither your nor the technique's fault, especially if you follow the guidelines properly, it's just the way the market works. Take the loss, take a break, enjoy, and wait for the next opportune time.

.... With this mod version, trail it to the level of previous 2nd candle. IMO very very effient SL technique which I had used before.

On the GBP, you can catch those 120pip moves if you can manage to just sit tight and not second guess the system.

Let me know your opinion.

Good suggestion. Thanks,

fxcruiser

I realised that it is inevitable that there are some fake signals (eg. the whole bar is below channel but if u short u find that later it will rise and touch the channel again and went on to touch the other side of channel)... any idea to minimise sideway trends like this?

Very interesting system. I would like to test it out. Could you send me the indicators please? summicron_asph[at]yahoo.com

Thanks!

Don't Post Your Email Address

SORRY TO TYPE THIS IN BOLD, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

DO NOT PUT AN EMAIL ADDRESS IN A POST ON A FORUM.

The bad guys have software that scans forums to collect email addresses. You will be spammed to death and you will have viruses and fishing emails to contend with. You won't need to worry about receiving these indicators at all because you won't be trading when your computer displays nothing but a blue screen.

FOLLOW FXCruisers instructions. This post is only 5 pages long right now and already we have people not reading pages 1 through 4.

PM FXCruiser. To PM (private message) FXCruiser, left click his name at the top of one of his posts and a list of options will be displayed. One of those options is "send fxcruiser a private message". From there it is exactly like sending an email. I did it and received the indicators and template withing 24 hours.

Last but not least, show respect for anyone who takes their time to help you, directly or indirectly. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO RECEIVE HELP AT YOUR DEMAND! Be patient, but most importantly, READ, READ, READ.

We will all get there together if everyone is willing to put into it what they are going to get out of it.

Good luck.

Fully agree.

From the beginning I posted the same: do not post your e-mail adresses. But, irrespective of, people are posting.

It is really big problem with spam in e-mails. Usually software are scanning.

To avoid this problem do not post e-mail address at all, or post it as my_address[at_sign] yahoo . com

fxcruiser:
Here are the basic HAMA PAD Trading Guidelines right on the attached chart. Stop loss is set 10-20 pips from the other side of the band. If I have missed anything, I will add it on at later time.

Again, this first phase is a trend trade setups. Please take a look at this simple trading approach and give me your feedback. I appreciate everybody's participation.

HAMA PAD indicators and template are available via PM with email provided. This will insure that those who would like to follow the HAMA PAD will receive updates on the approach. I appreciate your cooperation.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

-----------------------------------------------

fxcruiser: hello again!

Thank you for your message.

Iam sincerely interested in learning your system.

So, Iam here with providing you email.

Please send me your HAMA PAD indicators and templates. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Rama

(rswamy4449)

email: rswamy5559[at]netzero.com

Request for indicators and template

Hi fxcruiser,

Can you pl fwd me the indicators and template(s) at sukhen[at]cashette.com?

TIA

- Sukhen

Hi fxcruiser,

Can you pl fwd me the indicators and template(s) at yan7181[at]hotmail.com?

Reason: