HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
fxcruiser
fxcruiser  

HAMA Indicators & Template Requests...

HAMA Traders,

Indicators and template have been sent out to all who requested them via PM as of this posting. Please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

fxcruiser

fxcruiser
fxcruiser  
radicalmoses
radicalmoses  

Hi FXC and Linux,

Just thought I will add a bit from my observations trading the HA from long time back. Though HA is an excellent tool for identifying trends on any time frame, lot of people do not realize that it is also an excellent tool for stoploss.

Looking closely at the chart on the time frame you ar comfortable with (say 30min chart), after you enter the trade, trail your stop just at 5pips below the previous HA candle. Technically if you notice your chart you will never see your SL hit and if it does, it most likely is a trend change or else very high volatility. Either way you maximise your profits and trade most efficiently. With this mod version, trail it to the level of previous 2nd candle. IMO very very effient SL technique which I had used before.

On the GBP, you can catch those 120pip moves if you can manage to just sit tight and not second guess the system.

Let me know your opinion.

Dan7974
Dan7974  
fxcruiser:
HAMA Traders,

Indicators and template have been sent out to all who requested them via PM as of this posting. Please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

fxcruiser

What is this? VIA PM?

Piponacci
Piponacci  

What is PM

Hello Dan,

PM is private message. Click on FXcruisers name and it will give you a list of opions. One of those options is "send FXcruiser a private message". After you choose this option, the rest will look like a typical email format that I'm sure you can navigate through without any further instruction. Good luck.

fxcruiser
fxcruiser  
radicalmoses:
Hi FXC and Linux,

Just thought I will add a bit from my observations trading the HA from long time back. Though HA is an excellent tool for identifying trends on any time frame, lot of people do not realize that it is also an excellent tool for stoploss.

Excellent observation, radicalmoses. This is one thing I like about the HAMA set up, the loss/reward ratio - minimal loss, if any. The market still dictates the outcome of any particular trade entry each one of us takes. So, if it goes the other way, it is neither your nor the technique's fault, especially if you follow the guidelines properly, it's just the way the market works. Take the loss, take a break, enjoy, and wait for the next opportune time.

.... With this mod version, trail it to the level of previous 2nd candle. IMO very very effient SL technique which I had used before.

On the GBP, you can catch those 120pip moves if you can manage to just sit tight and not second guess the system.

Let me know your opinion.

Good suggestion. Thanks,

fxcruiser

sukhen
sukhen  

Request for indicators and template

Hi fxcruiser,

Can you pl fwd me the indicators and template(s) at sukhen[at]cashette.com?

TIA

- Sukhen

Chea Yan Wong
Chea Yan Wong  

Hi fxcruiser,

Can you pl fwd me the indicators and template(s) at yan7181[at]hotmail.com?

caventou
caventou  

I realised that it is inevitable that there are some fake signals (eg. the whole bar is below channel but if u short u find that later it will rise and touch the channel again and went on to touch the other side of channel)... any idea to minimise sideway trends like this?

hamid268
hamid268  

hello fxc

i last night send to one email for request your indicators and template

but you don't answer to me

can you send to me indicators and template?

my email: ......

thanks

To add comments, please log in or register