Hama pad indicators

Hi everyone, Have been demo trading now for a year trying all sorts of things. I really would like to go live but am not yet confident enough.

As this is chit chat... my following questions should perhaps be posted elsewhere... please advise

I would be interested whether anyone has used HAMA PAD indicators and what the consensus it.

Also, has anyone tested or analysed EuroX2 EA. This EA makes good money for a period of time and then seems to go ballistic and lose all your profit. It ignores the trailing stop of 20 pips and obviously has no Stop Loss since some of my trades went out negative at -64 pips +

Thanks Vio

Ok man, use search before asking something, okay? We had a nice discussion about Eurox2 here , and we came to the oppinion that it is a holy grail. So please, discuss this further in that post.

As for this one, I am moving it to the indicators seciton, where we discuss and ask about indicators, but before you get any feedback, it would be nice to post some sreenshots, or better yet, the indicators themselves, or better yet both.

Reason: