HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
christan
christan  

Very interesting system. I would like to test it out. Could you send me the indicators please? summicron_asph[at]yahoo.com

Thanks!

Piponacci
Piponacci  

Don't Post Your Email Address

SORRY TO TYPE THIS IN BOLD, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

DO NOT PUT AN EMAIL ADDRESS IN A POST ON A FORUM.

The bad guys have software that scans forums to collect email addresses. You will be spammed to death and you will have viruses and fishing emails to contend with. You won't need to worry about receiving these indicators at all because you won't be trading when your computer displays nothing but a blue screen.

FOLLOW FXCruisers instructions. This post is only 5 pages long right now and already we have people not reading pages 1 through 4.

PM FXCruiser. To PM (private message) FXCruiser, left click his name at the top of one of his posts and a list of options will be displayed. One of those options is "send fxcruiser a private message". From there it is exactly like sending an email. I did it and received the indicators and template withing 24 hours.

Last but not least, show respect for anyone who takes their time to help you, directly or indirectly. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO RECEIVE HELP AT YOUR DEMAND! Be patient, but most importantly, READ, READ, READ.

We will all get there together if everyone is willing to put into it what they are going to get out of it.

Good luck.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Fully agree.

From the beginning I posted the same: do not post your e-mail adresses. But, irrespective of, people are posting.

It is really big problem with spam in e-mails. Usually software are scanning.

To avoid this problem do not post e-mail address at all, or post it as my_address[at_sign] yahoo . com

pipsnaper
pipsnaper  

Some Observations

Two initial thoughts on the hama system

(please keep in mind that these ideas are not yet based on forward testing)

1- It apperas to be a good idea not to trade against the daily trend. So checking the daily trend on the 1D chart and only seeking trades in that direction should keep you out of small anti trend bursts that appear to loose money since they don't have enough momentum

2- If a HAMA BAR is longer than 25 pips it appears that entry on the next detached bar is riskier than entry on a detached bar whose previous bar is shorter than 25 pips (25 is not an exact number only a guess at this point, but longer price bars in general appear riskier )

Please comment. Thanks everyone esp.fxcruiser!

quotingcurrencies
quotingcurrencies  

intereting indicator... someoe can give me an indicator and templete

my email sigit_kurniaone[at]yahoo.com

thanks...

get more pip

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Some examples about you can do.

Files:
hama1.gif 25 kb
hama2.gif 26 kb
fxcruiser
fxcruiser  

Request Fulfilled..

Just to let everybody know that all requests for HAMA indicators and template have been fulfilled up to this posting. Let me know if you have not received yours.

Please be assured that your PM request with email address will be fulfilled within 2-24 hours.

Thank you for your interest and participation.

fxcruiser

fxcruiser
fxcruiser  

Piponacci & newdigital,

Thank you for your posting here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page3 and https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page3

Excellent precaution and suggestions.

fxcruiser

kiwigold
kiwigold  

Thank you FXCruiser for sending the materials out -- mine arrived and is on the chart

fxcruiser
fxcruiser  
pipsnaper:
Two initial thoughts on the hama system

(please keep in mind that these ideas are not yet based on forward testing)

1- It apperas to be a good idea not to trade against the daily trend. So checking the daily trend on the 1D chart and only seeking trades in that direction should keep you out of small anti trend bursts that appear to loose money since they don't have enough momentum

2- If a HAMA BAR is longer than 25 pips it appears that entry on the next detached bar is riskier than entry on a detached bar whose previous bar is shorter than 25 pips (25 is not an exact number only a guess at this point, but longer price bars in general appear riskier )

Please comment. Thanks everyone esp.fxcruiser!
Linuxser:
Some examples about you can do.

pipsnaper & Linuxser,

Good eye. Excellent observation. That's what the HAMA PAD is all about. The basic trading guidelines are there, yet we have to be more aware and observant of the Price action, the movement of those HAMA bars in a given Area. Phase I is strictly a trend trading approach. Thus, preventing us from trading all potential signals of the bars breaking off of the channel. I realized that most of you may not yet have this feel of the Price action and though, the HAMA template is bare for specific purpose, feel free to use other confirming indicator/s you are comfortable with and may help you address this matter. Please post your ideas.

Please review the comments and illustrations posted by Linuxser here, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page4 to give you some ideas on Price movements and how it could affect you trading decision.

Thanks,

fxcruiser

To add comments, please log in or register