HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 8

Files:
hama4.gif  26 kb
hama5.gif  22 kb

quotingcurrencies:
im still waiting 4 the best system ....

quotingcurrencies, are you referring to the HAMA PAD approach or something else? thanks.

fxcruiser

All requests for previous to this posting have been sent out. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

cheers

thanks for the quick response for the details of HAMA PAD fxcruiser,that was mighty quick,have set it up and will be glad to post any results that i may get,thanks again.

VT or Meta ?

Thanks for the quick response FXcruiser. I'm considered a newbie in this forum.

I use the metatrader...Is the indicators for the VT platform? I dl the vt and trying to figure how to load indicators on that platform.

Thanks!

tyme2jam:

I use the metatrader...Is the indicators for the VT platform? I dl the vt and trying to figure how to load indicators on that platform.

Thanks!

The indicators and template will work only with metatrader - MT4. If you need assistance in loading it on MT4, please let us know. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

tyme2jam:

Thanks!

Those indicators for Metatrader4 it has extentions (ex4)

Platform confirmation

Yes, the extensions is what threw me for a loop. I have the indicators loaded and this method is "simply beautiful".

Metatrader4 it has extentions (ex4)

viat:
Those indicators for Metatrader4 it has extentions (ex4)

Viat,

Just put those ex4 files in the indicator directory... then restart your Metatrader 4 platform..

Should work.

Bruce

Reason: