HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 119

Here are featured Z3 trades today, June 22, 2007 on demo forward testing on live real time data . My other trades were the majors on live account and on another platform. Some of the members may post their trade on H2 system sometime this weekend.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Nice stuff sstorio

Please help FXCruiser

Hi FXCruiser,

My membership is still pending from a long time ago. I cannot re-apply as the group site will not let me.

Please coudl you re-send the forms to paul.stavrakis@btopenworld as I am keen to join.

Thanks,

Paul.

I'm free

Zukunft - to the future - to FREEDOM!

fxcruiser

Z U K U N F T

Some people say that everybody creats his future himself andall is possible.

Thank you very much that you help me to create my future with a very great chance to be free and to live my own way of life.

faithfully

haubentaucher

P.S I will drink some St. Miguel Beers for you..

fxcruiser:
On July 4th, 2004, USA will celebrate Independence Day. On 7.7.7, rather July 7, 2007, the Z3 Traders will launch its Declaration of FREEDOM. From the start of this thread, one of my considerations in developing a trading system is to come up with something that will enable our traders to achieve FREEDOM, freedom in time, money, job, among others. We all have the power and the right to choose but not always the freedom. Anyhow, on 7.7.7 (07), we will launch our FREEDOM trail, the first step, the Z3!

In line with that and while watching Fox TV series "24" and PCD (Pussycat Dolls) concert on MSN video via the internet, I keep seeing this Chase commercial with the Freedom song. I search for it, first found the original by the Rolling Stones and later, which I like better, is the version by Soup Dragons. So, here it is. ENJOY!

I'm FREE - YouTube - Soup Dragons - "I'm Free". Pump up the volume on your speaker.

Gramski, please finish up my lyrics on this and have one of your local reggae group record it on MP3 and mpeg. It will be good for what Ferrufx called the "Gramski Award".

Here are the first couple lines from the song:

Don't be afraid of your freedom

Freedom

I'm free

To do what I want

Any old time

I said I'm free

To do what I want

Any old time

I say

Love me hold me

Love me hold me

'Cause I'm free

To do trade what I want

Any old time

And I'm free

To be who I choose

Any old time

I'm free

fxcruiser

My neighbors are going to think I've finally lost my mind when I'm out setting off illegal fireworks 3 days after 4th of July to celebrate HAMA Independance Day.

Seriously, this is about to be pretty friggin awesome. Once again, you've outdone yourself, E.J.

The HAMA's will be sitting on the beach using their laptops as coaster for our Coronas like the commercials in no time. (I'll be having Kool-Aid)

hi

fxcruiser:
On July 4th, 2004, USA will celebrate Independence Day. On 7.7.7, rather July 7, 2007, the Z3 Traders will launch its Declaration of FREEDOM. From the start of this thread, one of my considerations in developing a trading system is to come up with something that will enable our traders to achieve FREEDOM, freedom in time, money, job, among others. We all have the power and the right to choose but not always the freedom. Anyhow, on 7.7.7 (07), we will launch our FREEDOM trail, the first step, the Z3!

In line with that and while watching Fox TV series "24" and PCD (Pussycat Dolls) concert on MSN video via the internet, I keep seeing this Chase commercial with the Freedom song. I search for it, first found the original by the Rolling Stones and later, which I like better, is the version by Soup Dragons. So, here it is. ENJOY!

I'm FREE - YouTube - Soup Dragons - "I'm Free". Pump up the volume on your speaker.

Gramski, please finish up my lyrics on this and have one of your local reggae group record it on MP3 and mpeg. It will be good for what Ferrufx called the "Gramski Award".

Here are the first couple lines from the song:

Don't be afraid of your freedom

Freedom

I'm free

To do what I want

Any old time

I said I'm free

To do what I want

Any old time

I say

Love me hold me

Love me hold me

'Cause I'm free

To do trade what I want

Any old time

And I'm free

To be who I choose

Any old time

I'm free

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser,

You look so happy ...I"'m waiting for your last indicator launching here ...we're

gonna happy

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

If you would only trade along with your friend, Mr. Trend, you'd be winning pips all the time. The rest are just market noise.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:
h2_on_z3_mw.jpg  133 kb

Trading at the Zones

Does timeframe matters in daytrading? Take a look at the m5 chart on the post above and take a look at this combined snapshot of m15-m30-m60-m240. Notice that all the Zone Areas remain at the same price level regardless of time frame.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Hi guys

I use 8 hours of my time reading this great thread and finally i've understood the panoramic ideia of this system thx to FxCruiser and other guys after battle with craps who was in CatFx50 thread too, in developed this smarter trend follower system, i have a question to do let's see... To "cross-trend" trades how is the hama setup ? The HAMA in 5 minutes chart's is highly different from the examples showed by other mates in thread and the bands what are the settings to sync my HAMA with the Ma's bands ? I think the band is ok 20 Ma one close basis and other in open basis, but about HAMA? My actual setting's are...

MaMetod = 2

MaPeriod = 6

MaMetod2 = 3

MaPerid2 = 6

The preliminary setup is in screenshot below

Shot

I will try to combine more fibonacci ratios in daily basis and price patterns of extension and reversal like triangles, price channels and etc on a daily basis to reach and prevent false signals and probably overbought and oversold prices

Thanks in advance

by cFm^

Not yet received details

Hi fxcruiser, you mentioned that we would receive our details by Monday close of trading but as yet none received.

Reason: