Indicator request, simple system for review

I'm looking for someone who would like to program a very simple indicator for free. Usually I would pay for custom indicators but this one is so simple, I mean..it's just a shame that I don't bother to learn to code myself. Anyway, if someone wants to tackle this, here's what I'm looking for:

I am toying with a simple system that that buys every time the price breaches upwards into a new tenths place and sells every time it breaks down into a new tenths place. For example, say the price is 107.15 and it moves up to 107.20, you would buy at the .20. I'm thinking right now that the trade would be closed for a profit of six pips (assuming the highest spread I am willing to pay: 4) at .30 or for a loss of 10 pips at .10.

because we are simply following the price movement in the moment there wouldn't be any need for any further analysis. The move would either continue or it wouldn't. Each trade obviously has a range of 20 pips, which gives the trade a chance to make a profit even in choppy, random times. This wouldn't necessarily have a positive expectation but it might be interesting to automate. I haven't forward traded this one yet but I plan to tonight. It might be that the entropy from the spread is just too great to overcome , even if the system catches some great mini trends. But, if anyone does want to code the indi for me all I want is a blue dot on a candle where the price breaches a new tenths place from below, and a red candle where it breaks one from above. No need to wait for the close of the candle to paint but once the candle does close the dot would need to remain, to prevent re-paints. Pretty simple. if anyone is willing to code that I would really appreciate it. Anyway, PM me if interested.

I don't mind sharing trading ideas because I know that even of those who are interested, 90% of them won't try it. But if you are interested in swapping ideas, EA's, etc, PM me.

Reason: