Anybody can make this indicator?.... It's seems profitable

Hello All,

Anybody have or can make the indicator in the attached pictures? I don't know even its name but it seems very profitable.

It use strategy :

TP = 20 pips

SL = 20 pips

Thanks for your advance

PS:

I was uploaded all indicators and tutorial on Oct 23 06 on threat 15

Files:
chart.gif  44 kb

gandhollz:
Hello All,

Anybody have or can make the indicator in the attached pictures? I don't know even its name but it seems very profitable.

It use strategy :

TP = 20 pips

SL = 20 pips

Thanks for your advance

Nice picture

Any idea how this indicator / indicators works?

As I see those are trendlines and SAR, do u know when that combination generate take position signals?

Kalenzo:
Nice picture

Any idea how this indicator / indicators works?

As I see those are trendlines and SAR, do u know when that combination generate take position signals?

O ya I forget...it have an alert, I dont know that combination to take position

Files:
alert.gif  15 kb

gandhollz:
O ya I forget...it have an alert, I dont know that combination to take position

Hahha, great. I think when we have alert window we are ready to make great proftable and easy to follow trading system hah lol Great my friend , great !

Uhm hehehehe !!!

Hey you lot, figured this out in no time if you are still interested, here is a snap of the same period using FiboGroup MT4, so minor data diffs with regards to the PAR-SAR, let my ScreenName be a clue for now LOL

Laters,

FX Sniper

PS: Is someone selling this as a system ? Please confirm the reason will become apparent shortly.

Files:

FX_Sniper:
Hey you lot, figured this out in no time if you are still interested, here is a snap of the same period using FiboGroup MT4, so minor data diffs with regards to the PAR-SAR, let my ScreenName be a clue for now LOL

Laters,

FX Sniper

PS: Is someone selling this as a system ? Please confirm the reason will become apparent shortly.

HAhah, ye now we only need to draw a few lines, and say buy here sell here and look - we got 500 pips in one day ahhahhah

gandhollz:
Hello All,

It use strategy :

TP = 20 pips

SL = 20 pips

Thanks for your advance

Where did you find this indicator or system?

here it is what you looking for.

trading smart

trading smart made from indonesia ......

anybody can help to do same system like this........helping Us.....!!!

tq

link here: http://www.strategiforex.com

Reason: