Help me write open and close order with Reversal Fractal

Help me write open and close order

Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:

Help me write open and close order

Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

Yes you are right but I do not know which value reversal Fractal returns for up or down trend. if you help me, then my work would be half solved. thank you.

Mafeng:

Below is the page of the discription of reversal fractal

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10686

Dear Mafeng,

Hopes flaab reply to you, because that is his code, and I know flaab is around here.

use iCustom, Mafeng. ExtMapBuffer1 is for Bullish reversal and ExtMapBuffer2 is for Bearish reversal.

onewithzachy:

Dear Mafeng,

Hopes flaab reply to you, because that is his code, and I know flaab is around here.

use iCustom, Mafeng. ExtMapBuffer1 is for Bullish reversal and ExtMapBuffer2 is for Bearish reversal.

Thank you very much but in using icustom I expect to have a value being generated. what is it? so as to know how I give the condition for trade.

Mafeng:
Yes you are right but I do not know which value reversal Fractal returns for up or down trend. if you help me, then my work would be half solved. thank you.
  1. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum
  2. It doesn't return a trend.
     SetIndexArrow(0, 233);
     ExtMapBuffer1[i+3] = lower_fractal_7b;
    233 is the up arrow in the wingding font
  3. The value returned when there is no fractal should be EMPTY_VALUE. You must find the last non-empty value.
Reason: