HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 206

Fxcruiser, what are red and blue dots on HiLo in yuour chart?

fxbs:
Fxcruiser, what are red and blue dots on HiLo in yuour chart?

fxbs, the HiLo dots on the posted chart was based on DT_ZZ.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:
dt_zz.mq4  4 kb

thanks a lot, man

NEW RULES! If you are just curious about what Z3 is or want to duplicate it or to pick pieces of it to apply on your own method, NO need for you to wait and apply, save yourself some time and money [donation to support the cause], read through my post where I already posted what indicators are used in Z3 trading system. Those basically are some standard and custom coded indicators which were modified, if necessary, to be in synergy and synchonized to make this newly enhanced Z3 consistently profitable in all forex pairs, all traded financial contracts, in all timeframes under all market conditions and for any type of trader you are or want to become.

Dear fxcruiser,

Could you please direct me to you post on indicator used in Z3. I can't seem to find it. Thank you for your time.

fxcruiser:
Trading Forex EURJPY on HAMA Z3 System!

You have enough garbage on that chart?

j0hnth0m:
You have enough garbage on that chart?

simple fix for you, dont look

HAMA PAD Trading Guidelines

Here are the basic HAMA PAD Trading Guidelines right on the attached chart. Stop loss is set 10-20 pips from the other side of the band. If I have missed anything, I will add it on at later time.

Again, this first phase is a trend trade setups. Please take a look at this simple trading approach and give me your feedback. I appreciate everybody's participation.

HAMA PAD indicators and template are on this post.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I am away from homebase but got a chance to trade earlier. DONE FOR THE DAY! Here is the FLOW and anticipating the downside continuation in the next few coming sessions.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: