HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 207

EASY DAY FRIDAY!

Yes, it was a WOW trading day yesterday. From what started to be like 70 pips NTR at Sydney Open ended up with 257 pips when US Session closed, Friday. The high probability setups and early alert on Z3 Market Flow gave us trading opportunities to capture profit from 20, 60, 80 pips up profit in each session. I hope most, if not all, of you have made good money yesterday. If you missed it, more trading opportunities will always come your way. Hang in there and go with the flow.

We had a fun orientation session earlier today with a bunch of excited, qualified Z3 Campers inspite of some early chatroom login and audio problems. I look forward to kick start this group coaching in few days as this is the last one I will be doing. I would like thank all the participants for their patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

latest version

I have just realized this thread and I am very happy to be reading all 200+ pages. Thank you very much for all the hard work and help you have been doing FXC .

Could you please send me the latest version of your indicators and the rest.

My email : fsx.trader [at] gmail . com

I have already sent a PM but hoping that this message speeds up.

Thanks so much,

FSX

nothing to see here

fsx_trader:
I have just realized this thread and I am very happy to be reading all 200+ pages. Thank you very much for all the hard work and help you have been doing FXC .

Could you please send me the latest version of your indicators and the rest.

My email : fsx.trader [at] gmail . com

I have already sent a PM but hoping that this message speeds up.

Thanks so much,

FSX

FSX,

You're welcome and thank you, too. WOW! You mean, you actually have read all the 200+ pages. But, you have missed the latest version of the HAMA PAD indicators? Anyhow, here is the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page132.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

ARE YOU STILL SEARCHING FOR THE HOLY GRAIL? IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD!

Let YODA guides in your quest for the grail. Learn from him some trading mindset tips and apply them diligently! May the Z3 Force Surge in YOU!

YODA Wisdom

Next, HAMAgucha confidence. Stay tuned!

ENJOY!

EJ

Z3 MARKET FLOW - NFP NEWS DAY!

One of the things I always emphazise in our training camp is the pre-game warm up using our QTA [Quick Toggle Analysis] technique to get a better view of the day's market flow as each trader/camper prepare for their 1st trade. Stressing on the PDF [Patience-Discipline-Focus], each will give time for the trade setup to come to them. Below is a chart illustration on how trade setups unfolded for EUR/JPY on m5 last Friday with the Non-Farm Payroll news release.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S.

Once again, my appreciation to all the Z3 Y.E.S Project supporters and donors for their generosity. We have recently made cash donations via GMA Kapuso Foundation relief operations for the victims of the Typhoon ONDOY in the Philippines. Note: The video is in Filipino language. Here is an English documentary video of the worst flood in the Philippines.

fxcruiser:
Z3 MARKET FLOW - NFP NEWS DAY!

One of the things I always emphazise in our training camp is the pre-game warm up using our QTA [Quick Toggle Analysis] technique to get a better view of the day's market flow as each trader/camper prepare for their 1st trade. Stressing on the PDF [Patience-Discipline-Focus], each will give time for the trade setup to come to them. Below is a chart illustration on how trade setups unfolded for EUR/JPY on m5 last Friday with the Non-Farm Payroll news release.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S.

Once again, my appreciation to all the Z3 Y.E.S Project supporters and donors for their generosity. We have recently made cash donations via GMA Kapuso Foundation relief operations for the victims of the Typhoon ONDOY in the Philippines. Note: The video is in Filipino language. Here is an English documentary video of the worst flood in the Philippines.

Great job, FXCruise!

Unfortunately, still don't know when will I be allowed to join your private trading room.

Looks good

Hi,

This system looks good. How to join your system. Please send me the details.

Thanks,

Prakash

Reason: