Smileyfx - page 3

Cool

Hi everybody,

my trades for today from GU, EU and EJ. Win some, lose some, but together I took 134 pips from it. Job done.

Have a nice day,

Regads,

Mischo.

Files:
gu.jpg  246 kb
eu_2.jpg  243 kb
ej_2.jpg  244 kb

Monday 15th feb 2010 trades

Hi People,

Today it was very tricky, since the USA Holidays we managed to trade ealy in the morning and took few pips

so we took the EJ first trade short, came out at -19

then we took the GU short also and manage to get 31pips , then the market turned around we took the GJ long got 28pips and also took the GU long +10 so total today 50 pips daily target , i was not Pateint enough to wait on the GU we had the trade open for nearly 2:30 hours then I took 10 pips of course after i close the position the market rally and move north about 50 pips to our favour never mind that all for today until tommorow guys and its a good start for the week by the way last weeks total was 299 pips

until tommorow

Chris

Files:
ej.gif  28 kb
gj.gif  29 kb
gu.gif  27 kb
gulong.gif  27 kb

interesting system u got here. did u develop this force indicator, and what is it based on please?

amani,

while ago I was member of your skype chat group, and your trades then didn't look very good, even those profitable one you were quoting after they actually happen with excuse that you couldn't post signals on skype due to disconnections etc.

So please stop bother people with your info which trades you took and how many pips you profited after they happen.

Regards,

Knez

amani:
Hi People,

Today it was very tricky, since the USA Holidays we managed to trade ealy in the morning and took few pips

so we took the EJ first trade short, came out at -19

then we took the GU short also and manage to get 31pips , then the market turned around we took the GJ long got 28pips and also took the GU long +10 so total today 50 pips daily target , i was not Pateint enough to wait on the GU we had the trade open for nearly 2:30 hours then I took 10 pips of course after i close the position the market rally and move north about 50 pips to our favour never mind that all for today until tommorow guys and its a good start for the week by the way last weeks total was 299 pips

until tommorow

Chris

Hi

Knez:
amani,

while ago I was member of your skype chat group, and your trades then didn't look very good, even those profitable one you were quoting after they actually happen with excuse that you couldn't post signals on skype due to disconnections etc.

So please stop bother people with your info which trades you took and how many pips you profited after they happen.

Regards,

Knez

Please dont have stupid speech if you dont know nothing so far of our method. Instead of focus on your bussines, if you have any. We are all great in our room. Have a nice day and nice to meet you Knez.

Best Regards,

Mischo

Knez:
amani,

Regards,

Knez

Never Had a skype room before to start with also you can see the actual trades has been taken, any way thanks for your response and keep up the good work. if you have any thing to say to me then contact me on skype and talk to me ok.

Knez:
amani,

Regards,

Knez

And Also if you look at the chart you actually see the trades been taken and check for your self what happen after

before you criticise my trades. many thanks

Knez:
amani,

Regards,

Knez

Also I did not ask you to comment on my trades thanks for your comments and like I said if you have any thing to say to me and you want to trade live be on skype and i can prove to you and to everybody that you are wrong and let the challenge begin.....I am waiting for you to add me into your skype and then you can take live trades if you want KK I am Waiting ............

fxvoilaaa:
interesting system u got here. did u develop this force indicator, and what is it based on please?

Hi yes I have developed it myself , but unforunatley cannot say what is it based on

come and trade with us in the room

Reason: