HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 208

wilson1668:
Great job, FXCruise!

Unfortunately, still don't know when will I be allowed to join your private trading room.

wilson1668,

What happened? You should have been on the last Z3 Camp. Anyhow, I will make sure you will be on the next qualifying orientation. However, I do not have a firm schedule yet when the next Z3 Camp will start. I will be gone next month to possibly thru the coming holidays. I will keep you and the others posted.

Thank you for your continued interest and patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. For those of you have PM or emailed me with some questions, I will try to respond to it via this forum in the next few days. Tnx.

Step UP Pounding on the US DOLLARS - Japanese YEN - Canadian Dollars!

Z3 Market Flow had given early alert for the LONG trade setup on GBPUSD as early as October 13, GBPJPY on October 13, and GBPCAD on the 14th. LONG trades where taken as price approach or gone above our identified levels, depend on the type of [swing/daytrade] trading applied. In either case, DAC/HRT money management were activated on trades taken. GBP remains strong and eyeing for our next level/zone. In between, we may see some retracements. Again, trade what and how you see it on your respective charts. Trade accordingly per your trading plan.

Traders in the Z3 chatroom likewise took advantage of the LONG trade setup for our daytrade focus pair, EURJPY and profit accordingly.

Here is how the Z3 Market Flow and trade setups unfolded in each of those pairs.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Please see my usual Disclaimer on previous post. Thanks.

fxcruiser:
wilson1668,

What happened? You should have been on the last Z3 Camp. Anyhow, I will make sure you will be on the next qualifying orientation. However, I do not have a firm schedule yet when the next Z3 Camp will start. I will be gone next month to possibly thru the coming holidays. I will keep you and the others posted.

Thank you for your continued interest and patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. For those of you have PM or emailed me with some questions, I will try to respond to it via this forum in the next few days. Tnx.

Hi fxcruiser,

I didn't received any link / login so that I can join the Z3 camp.

Just afraid it is sent to wrong email address. I will PM you my email address again.

Thanks!

the horizontal look profitable -- even it does repaint

wish that I have some easy profitable indicator -- that make me more sure about when to BUY / SELL -- esp in 30M time frame

I think that those indicator that show

BUY --- no trading -- SELL -- no trading..... is more reliable indicator -- even we miss some pips (in extremities)

Any chance available for me?

Would you be able to give me a chance to get Z3 system and use it?

Is Z3 can be any good to Daily time frame trader?

How to enter the Z3 Camp

Hi FxCruiser,

Is there any chance for me to enter the Z3 Camp as well? Here is my information:

fsx.trader @ gmail [dot] com

Thanks,

FsX

hi fxcruiser,

the Z3 is an amazing trading system. would you allow me to join your group?

i would love to learn more about the system and further enhance its performance together with the other traders already using the system.

thanks in advance.

best

hwolff

Request to join the Z3

Hi Fxcruiser,

thank you for the HAMA PAD, great job, simple to use and most of all IT WORKS!!! (probably many traders already told you but it is always a pleasure to receive compliments for hard job, isn't it?).

As I have experienced the quality of your system I would like to try the Z3, that is promising a lot from the picture, could I be allowed to join your group? What is the procedure to join?

I read a bit to find information but this thread is so big. I will continue anyway to read.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

G.enio

Switzerland

GreatYves:
Is Z3 can be any good to Daily time frame trader?

GreatYves,

Z3 Market Flow works on daily time frame. However, for a particular daily trader, it would depend on account size, risk tolerance, and sufficient exposure to proper understanding and use of Z3, among other things.

Below are daily charts, first one on our focus pair, EURJPY and the other on USDCAD as it breaks above one of the zones. Today's opening, this week's high impact news announcements, and finally, Friday's NFP news release will give us better indication of these developing daily trend swings.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: