HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 101

droesparky:
that one has been the killer for me. I believe a comon problem with traders is there desire to be in a trade.

droesparky,

You hang in there long enough and the PDF will surely rub on you. No need to be in a trade (in and out) all the time. You only need one good Power Trade setup in a given session but it does require Patience, Discipline and Focus. You will soon eyeball on TMT - trend, momentum and timing!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Gramski:
.....you mean the info I've written on the chart??? Yeah, you'd do best learning the nuances in the trading room as EJ suggests .

Hi Gramski,

I shouldn't have said arrows when referring to your chart. I should have said lines pointing to the TMT indicator. But like you and EJ say I'll get info from the trading room.

I'm committed to trading cable starting from the London open (11pm in Los Angeles.

Patience is a tough one for me.

Here is Friday's trade setup on the Holey [moley] grill. I have made some refinements on this for a higher probability trades. You find more details on the snapshot for GBPUSD trades. I have also attached an ER2 m3 chart to illustrate how the same setup works on eminis.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi Fxcruiser, i signed up to your group a couple of weeks back - it still says your subscription to this group is still pending?? Id love to get in and take a look at the hama pad H2 method.

Mike

Just completed this long.

I took the profit (25pips) for the first half of my position. The rest, I moved s/l to b/e. Worst case scenario: +25pips (enter long @1.9424, exited at 1.9449).

Thanks fxcruiser.

Files:
h2.gif  20 kb

Indicator

ssotiro

Where can I get a copy of that neat Indicator you have in the upper right hand side of your chart.

Tkanks

Knud

KnudD:
ssotiro

Where can I get a copy of that neat Indicator you have in the upper right hand side of your chart.

Tkanks

Knud

Knud, you can download from it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

MIG:
Hi Fxcruiser, i signed up to your group a couple of weeks back - it still says your subscription to this group is still pending?? Id love to get in and take a look at the hama pad H2 method. Mike

This is just a quick note to ALL who have recently requested the HAMA PAD v1 and/or have registered to join the HAMA Traders Lounge. I will not be able to respond to you until after Wednesday, March 21. There are so much good things happening in the HAMA Traders Lounge and few changes in our membership admission program and overall traders lounge operations. I am rushing to get all these done as I will be closing the Lounge sometime in April.

So I beg your indulgence for any inconvenience this may cause you for the next couple days.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Knud, you can download from it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello temanku, nice Indicator. I fell I'm coming home when I read this thread, it's been my first visit since the very last day. I really miss you HAMA

Indicator

Thanks EJ, neat, reminds me of Radarscreen in Tradestation

Thanks

Knud

Reason: