Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 18

Dunhill,

Both EQ's are based on Cable (GBPUSD). I believe that Cable is best suited for central-tendency systems, but in this case since we have a hedge, even GBPJPY should work.

My steetinga are:

FirstLot=0.1

IncLot=0

running Waddah_Win_1.1 and Waddah_Rev_1.1 on two parallel windows, as per ES idea.

Thank you for your contribution, I must still analyse what ver 1.2 has to offer.

By the way, why is the Rev strategy using Stop Orders, rather than Limit Orders?

Cheers, Kris

dunhill:
Tokarus, is that EURUSD? and your IncLot=0?

ES,

I am pleased to see that you are increasing the MinProfit. It simply is not a good idea to risk +$100 for a gain of $1. Dont you think?

Drawdowns in MT4 are totally misrepresented. Use attached indicator to see your real drawdowns (graphically). Please check the parameters to adjust the starting capital.

Cheers, Kris

ElectricSavant:
Tokarus,

I do not know the correct TP actually...I am so glad you are providing info..Perhaps I am not letting the markets power make me the profit. Perhaps I should take advantage of the movement more.

This is what I am doing...

I am using the minimum step that I can (any smaller causes the EA to miss trades)

I thought that since I use the increment of 0.01 that the trade will force a minimal exit with the build up.

I start out at 0.05 and I do not know why.

When I hedge I use the following to both extend the duration in the trade and to allow the hedge to work against a short lived trade on the other side that has gone bad:

0.02 inc with 5 bucks

0.03 inc with 10 bucks

0.04 inc with 20 bucks

0.10 with 150 bucks.

ES

P.S. I guess what I am thinking is that I need wiggle room and want to endure long one way trends?

P.P.S. I just recently discovered that I can make adjustments to the pending orders on the fly.

P.P.P.S. Do you guys really trust the relative DD in the backtester? I am a Chicken..☺

Start Balance: $1,096.42

Balance: $1,101.99

Equity: 1,063.19

# of Trades: 25

Bias: Pyramid

Tokarus:

By the way, why is the Rev strategy using Stop Orders, rather than Limit Orders?

for otherwise, they will not be REVERSE.

I am trying the new upgrade with the Tokarus 15/0/50 set up on cable...I am just going to let it run without weighting to see what happens...

I put the Balance Equity indicator there too...Thanks Tokarus.

ES

hEY! This is the first time I got the entry together...one on the ask and one on the bid...prolly' cause this new Waddah Attar Win TradeBalancer is better or the market is slower. ☺

levis:
Hello all.

Sorry for my English.

After reading this thread I found that I'm using similar to Wadah manual system. But after missing to close orders when they are in profit I must wait for next possibility to close them and this cosed for some unpleasant DD in equity so month ago I started to code EA but with “small” success because I'm not skilled programmer. After reading Wadah EA code I was impressed and decided to ask for help to code my similar system EA from somebody in this thread.

I'm using mix of Grid, Hedge, Buy_Low- Sell_High and “martingale” systems. How does it work:

1.As in Wadah we place first two limit orders in step from market wit First_lot.

2.We are placing another two limit orders in step from first ones or 2*Step from market and First_lot.

So does this mean if the step is entered as 15 then there is a 30 pip gap and the next step is 30 pip from the upper gap or the lower gap?..then the next grid is 60 and so....?

3.If market moves third limit orders are set similarly as in Wadah but Lots must be multiplied in 2 - “martingale”. All next limit orders lots also must be multiplied in 2 from LastOrderLots.so you double the pipspace and the lotsize each progression?

4.Together with first and next limit orders are sent stop orders with the same step – but wit fixed take profit which equal to step-spread. As market will move to one direction these orders will accumulate pips while market reverses – Grid trading.

5.System must separately watch for Buy and Sell orders and close them separately from each other when the profit condition is met. So in one time we can have both together Buy and Sell – Hedge.

6.MinProfit always is Step*point-Spread*point (if step 50 pips, lot 0.1, spread 2 pips, MinProfit – 50*0.1-2*0.1=4,8 $). Take profit for stop orders is Step-Spread ( 50*point-2*point).

Looks that's all... As about Wadah code – close order function for real trading must have slippage min 6 pips to avoid requoting from broker. Also if system will have rejection from server to close orders the Profit>MinProfit will be false because system starts to close from last profitable order and leave loss orders alive. In my opinion loss orders must be closed first – so Profit>MinProfit always will stay TRUE and all orders after some time will be closed.

Sorry again for my English, replies will be greatly appreciated.

Good luck in trading!

Would you mind sharing your EA and post it...or I can pm you with my email address, so that I may understand it better.

Hi ElectricSavant

Regarding grid - it must be allways in STEP. First order in step from market and next in step from first order. All stop orders only in FirstLot. Double only the lotsize in each progression starting from third limit order. So we always in market with one stop order (for BUY and SELL) with FirstLot, limit order in step from it with FirstLot and second limit with double lots from last limit. All next limit orders with double lots respecting previuos LastOrderLot.

As example:

1.BUYSTOP 1.600 0.1 TakeProfit 1.700

2.BUYSTOP 1.700 0.1 TakeProfit 1.800

3.SELLLIMIT 1.600 0.1

4.SELLLIMIT 1.700 0.1

5.SELLLIMIT 1.800 0.1*2=0.2

6.SELLLIMIT 1.900 0.2*2=0.4

7.SELLLIMIT 2.000 0.4*2=0.8

The same for SELLSTOP and BUYLIMIT. When last Stop order is opened we are sending new Stop order in step from it.

Regarding my EA - I deleted it because it was to complicated to understand even for me . Now I'm learning Wadah code to use main ideas how to code, but I hardly hope for your help in that.

hi levis,

do you put your system on gpbjpy

and if so, what step and tp?

thanks.

Reason: