10points 3.mq4 - page 281

Fxa0

Kamick:
Me it seems that this is a ea various!! Where I can find it?

The EA I am using can be found on page #276 post #2751

neta1o

Thanks for answering wallacelim's question I would have had no idea how to answer, my coding experience extends to cut and paste.

John

Results after today, looking good

Files:
7-16.htm  29 kb

Thanks for continuing to post results, I check back here often and for those of you following this threads development I'm still working on an updated version.

No ETA yet on the next version, but for those of you interested...right now I'm working on a statistics based indicator that looks through all of the prior bars on the chart to provide me with the odds of certain patterns and sequences. I've also been looking at some other indicators and the possibility of using multiple time frames for entry and exit confirmations. Will be posting again soon.

-neta1o

P.S. I have a lot of different projects going on, I may start a new thread soon to consolidate them all. If I do I will certainly post a link here.

yeoeleven:
The EA I am using can be found on page #276 post #2751

neta1o

Thanks for answering wallacelim's question I would have had no idea how to answer, my coding experience extends to cut and paste.

John

Yeoeleven, Neta advises to use it on the 4 hours. You on that frame the uses?

Hello all.

I went over all your post since net1o released this ea, and there is somthing i can't figure.

As I see the takeProfit is set to 10$ (am I right?)

yoeleven is running it on mini acct, so with 0.1 lot he takes 100 pips profit.

but some others (like rcthkd) are running on standart acct so they take 10 pips with 0.1 lot.

It doesn't make sense to me. so what it should be?

Joav

Fxao

Kamick:
Yeoeleven, Neta advises to use it on the 4 hours. You on that frame the uses?

Kamick,

yes I am using H4 after starting initially on M30 but the RSI signals on the lower Time Frame caused false signals as you can see from my detailed statements.

yge,

the money management feature built into the EA will determine the lotsize in relation to the account size/risk factor. My account is IBFX mini which will trade as low as 1c per pip. The setting of .1 on my account will give me a return of $10 for 100 pips whilst a setting of .1 will return $10 for 10 pips with Rick's standard account.

John

more info

Hello

Neta1o You are very inteligent programist, the code is very clearly redesigned and shorted.

The most special feature of this EA is setting uptrend over 50 RSI and downtrend under 50 RSI.

It can sound funny, but i think that is the most powerful that other RSI settings and all other indicators. IF u try RSI with different setting u always get bad results.

THE 50 of RSI is the key, i have backtested this settings with all currencies, stocks, commodities and almost all of them give PROFITS. 50 OF RSI is like middle curve of Bollinger,

RSI as TURBO JRSX is the most stabile during the trends. Very good results are on TURBO-JRSX 30 on 1h timeframe, better than 4h. TURBO-JRSX gives about 30% better result than RSI. I have checked some other indicators like MACD, OSMA, Fisher and none of the give so good results as Turbo-JRSX.

I think that simplicity of this EA allows to get comparable results in different brokres.

Another miracle feather of this EA is RENEWING the positions in the ladder of opened orders in stead of closing everything !

For GBPUSD, GBPJPY it give profits even on 5 min charts.

Also removing { QualityPoints++; } { QualityPoints--; }and setting to { QualityPoints=1; } or { QualityPoints=-1; } give better results about 10%.

I dont think that the lack of STOPLOSS is not good for this EA. I noticed that 50 OF RSI allows this EA to earn enough money for the most of moves to balance loosing money. There is not many EAs which can be profitable with no SL. 50 of RSI allows to not use SL, if u use other setting of RSI even the best dynamics of SL will be bad. No SL needs very good synchronization with the market, so in my opinion this EA is.

This EA has unstabile lots progression during the backtests.

Now im experimenting with breakeven for this EA.

Filtering 4h timeframe or 1h timeframe by additional indicators lowers profits about 30%-60%.

Here we have to realize that ladder works like small timeframe indicators giving much better results !!!

Im not sure about very good result of that EA if it is just LUCK or what, but i see that there is still much space to develop EA with lots progression.

MASTER001

Hi Master001

Can you pls paste here some of your better tests?

thanks, Joav

backtests

Hello

First backtest is made in Neuimex from 1st June 2007, 4 pips spread GBPUSD.

Second backtest is made in WHC from 1st June 2007, 2 pips spread GBPUSD.

Third backtest is made in Interbank from 1st June 2007, 4 pips spread GBPUSD.

Look at result at right corner of pictures, results are different but enough similar to hope for impressive foreward tests.

No settings changes. Turbo JRSX 30 for 1H timeframe.

master001

Files:
1-neuimex.gif  8 kb
1-neuimex.htm  357 kb
2-whc.gif  8 kb
2-whc.htm  333 kb

master001, your modeling quality is only 50%, you'd get more realistic results with a higher modeling quality. Here is an article on how to get that quality.

How to Achieve 90% Modeling Quality

Reason: