HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 148

mart-hart:
Loads of info in this thread about using ravi.

this is one of them

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page12

Why not read the thread first ?

Mart

Thx Mart-Hart

I'm starting now to read the whole thread (I'm at page 5 now) so I didn't reach that page where there's explained how it's working that indicator, this is why I asked.

is the lounge at tradingrooms down? or something i dont see anyone there

Is it possible to get the all .mq4 file of HAMA-PAD v1 indicators? I'm a coder and I'd like to try to change the MTF HAS used in Steinitz method to fit in HAMA-PAD method. Another idea could be to code an alert indicator for this method but without the code list i cannot do anything

thx

Skyline

Here is my first 30 minutes of daytrading 3 eminis today on Ninja Trader using MT4 charting with combination of H2 TSteps and the Z3 Goldeneye and no other separate window confirming indicators used. LESS is MORE. I am looking forward to the conversion of these indicators into Ninja Trader platform format and to deploy it on their automated system.

BTW, YM has continued to drop below 13750, ER2 down below 810, while ES bottoming to low 1514, at this writing. KACHINGA! Lots of ticks and points!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

skyline:
Is it possible to get the all .mq4 file of HAMA-PAD v1 indicators? I'm a coder and I'd like to try to change the MTF HAS used in Steinitz method to fit in HAMA-PAD method. Another idea could be to code an alert indicator for this method but without the code list i cannot do anything

thx

Skyline

Skyline,

If that is your intention, you be better off following that method. As I have previously posted, we are no longer using the HAMA PAD v1 in that particular form. We're past that one. If you don't feel you are ready for the H2 System, you will find other system threads in this forum which are somehow or another using the variations/modifications of HAMA and/or Heiken Ashi. Thanks for your continued interest.

Best Wishes.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Skyline,

If that is your intention, you be better off following that method. As I have previously posted, we are no longer using the HAMA PAD v1 in that particular form. We're past that one. If you don't feel you are ready for the H2 System, you will find other system threads in this forum which are somehow or another using the variations/modifications of HAMA and/or Heiken Ashi. Thanks for your continued interest.

Best Wishes.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

FXCruiser , if original method is not more in use it shouldn't be a problem for you to give me all the code list about those indicators , then i will play a little bit with them and will decide if I have to move to something else or continue. Could you help me in this way ?

thx

Skyline

Here are my FIVE (5) STEPS TO PROFITABLE TRADING!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

But when do we get it ?

Hi FX - As a lounge menber who paid in Gold as distinct from these false fiat currencies I have been expecting a copy of Z3 in my inbox every day since July 7.

Was this you intention and there is still aproblem or was this not you intention at all.

Puzzled and curious,

Altos

5 steps

FXCrusier, Excellent - and profitable - trades. My hats off to you. Delage

Hi EJ,

on your previous post on the YM, you said first to determine the trend, and then enter the trade. On H2, do you determine it using bigger time frames?

or whats your method to determine it before taking a position?

thanks

Reason: