HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 151

very nice calls on eminies EJ

keep up the good work

is tradingrooms down for today, it is showing me all rooms are offline

Hi fxcruiser,

I tried to join your Trader Lounge (google) but somehow couldn't make it, then I decided to PM you, but still got no reply. So, is your group close for new members? I'm willing to pay the fee.

Thanks for your response.

exits

I using the original Hama Pad . I was woundering if any one out there has a better exit stratagy then wat is described in the hama templet . any replys would be greatly appreciated.

forex2win:
Hi fxcruiser,

I tried to join your Trader Lounge (google) but somehow couldn't make it, then I decided to PM you, but still got no reply. So, is your group close for new members? I'm willing to pay the fee.

Thanks for your response.
vinn234:
I using the original Hama Pad . I was woundering if any one out there has a better exit stratagy then wat is described in the hama templet . any replys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :vinn

Guys, I have responded to your PM. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Even Barry Bonds could have seen this winner!

Here's the H2 Trade chart for GBPUSD without the TMT. Patience - Focus - Execution will take you on stairsteps to PIPs! I am taking some words of Mr. Jason Brumbalow, Chief Operating Officer of The Trading Authority, and added relevance to our H2 System, "Traders, I am sending the visual to show you more evidence of the importance of the [RAS] H2 Trend Steps and training your eyes to SEE while then also attaching a BELIEF and then taking appropriate action." Many times I have said in the trading room to new traders/members that their first objective is to train their eyes on how the H2 indicators behave with the price movements and get really acquainted with them. When you come to the trading room to learn the H2 System, making pips and profits is not foremost, make mistakes, focus on the indicators, blow your demo account, etc. Don't try to trade anything more than what is shown in the room real time, read the comments of some of the junior and senior members. Yes, they call trades on other than GBPUSD and you say to yourself that sounded and seems so easy; if they can do it, why can't I do it. I believe you know the answer. For now FOCUS!

Anyhow, here is the chart on trade which resulted over 80 pips. I personally netted over 300 pips in forex and closed in net profit of over $1,850 in eminis today. Guys, we have traders/members like you doing this day in day out. Of course, we encounter trade losses, too. That's part of our game.

When I get a chance this weekend, I will post more on my trade charts and possibly a couple showing one of the predictive and leading indicators I personally use to trade. I will email to the members some write up on training your eyes on winners. Until then, keep your eyes on the ball.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Sign IN

trying to sign into the traders lounge ,but cant get in .can anyone tell me wat to do (bonehead)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinn234:
trying to sign into the traders lounge ,but cant get in .can anyone tell me wat to do (bonehead)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinn234,

Please get with me on either Skype or YM so I can walk you through the process. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Poocher's first trade....live!!!

Files:
1_3.gif  10 kb

Prices were coming off major support so I didn't wait for the green dot to cross the zero line.

Reason: