HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 152

It was good for a scalp before beginning to cross back down.

Files:
2_3.gif  10 kb

Here is one of my Hama trade setup that i took on the USD/CAD,

i watch H2 on 30min chart to filter and wrong signals, as you can see Tsteps crossed for long, and TMT broke the zero line, and i took the long and it was good easy pips were made "17 pips" and i took the exit at resistance, see the chart

PS this is the first time i do a chart with text on it, so i didn't know how to do the arrows with like pointers and all but you know what i'm talking about

Files:
cad_hama.gif  24 kb

Nice trade C4L both entry and exit looks like solid H2 trade.

Great day, today on emini futures trading, I closed out huge KACHINGA linda after being down -$210 in the mid morning. After NY martini lunch special, the BIG Board index broke down from the top. This was immediately followed by the emini counter parts, YM, ER2, ES, & NQ, which started the first leg of what turned out to be what I called V trades, back to back. Here are those V trades shown on ER2 charts on Ninja Trader and MT4 WHC platforms.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

H2

H2 GBPUSD 07 Aug 07

Files:
h2-3.gif  34 kb

please can anyone send the ( TMT -1 V3 ) THAT YOU USE IN THIS TRADING SYSTEM

THANKS

AMGODI:
please can anyone send the ( TMT -1 V3 ) THAT YOU USE IN THIS TRADING SYSTEM THANKS

hey amgodi I would recomend you to read the entire thread before making this question...

walterw:
hey amgodi I would recomend you to read the entire thread before making this question...
DEAR WALTERW

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND REPLAY

BUT I DID NOT UNDRSTAND WHAT DO YOU MEAN

IF YOU HAVE THIS INDICATOR SEND IT FOR ME

MANY MANY THANKS MY DEAR

amgodi : hama has 3 levels

level 1____ free

level 2_____paid

lavel 3_____elite

the indi you are asking is in level 2.... lol

dear hama fellows, would that be a good description of your services ?... cheers Walter.

Reason: