HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 91

Hello Futures HAMA Traders,

If you have PM me recently, I just want to let you know that I have already sent you ALL an email response. As soon as I get your reply, I will be sending out to you the HAMA PAD v1.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi

enjoy, thx Fx, Zeman and TSD forum,

Files:
30_.gif  28 kb

brainjt:
enjoy, thx Fx, Zeman and TSD forum,

Thank you brainjt. You have done one fantastic job and gone a long way from where we have started here in HAMA PAD thread. My hats off to you and the many other HAMA followers regardless how they end up using it or whatever indicators they have added on to get the most profit.

BTW, I am starting an open/public FREE trading community called the HAMA PAD Users Group in real time. I hope you all will join to co-learn, co-share, and co-colloborate among all users/traders. This will be in addition to what we now have in this great TSD forum. It will be on real time and available to you 24/5 a week during all FX sessions. You will have the ability to share live charts, still images, audio and text chat, etc. while developing friendship among fellow traders. This will be ready March 1st and I will send out the details on how you can join this FX Learning Community.

I will need volunteeers to moderate the room either by text chat or audio or just monitor the room for each FX session.

I hope to see you ALL there.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

This is just a quick note to those who recently requested the HAMA PAD Indicators and have completed the User Info that it has gone out and it should be in your inbox. If you do not receive it within 24-48 hours, please PM me or better yet, email me at ejcruiser at @inbox.com, put TSD HAMA PAD on the subject. This email address has a spam protection filter so you would need to verify your email address via a reply verification before I actually received and read your email.

Thanks for you cooperation and patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi

Thx FXCruiser for your words!!!

FXc

i m unable to load h2 indicators on my charts, i only get the title on the left hand bottom corner, can somebody be kind enough to help me

Files:
h2_system.gif  16 kb

availdollars:
i m unable to load h2 indicators on my charts, i only get the title on the left hand bottom corner, can somebody be kind enough to help me

Try to make a fresh install of your MT4. That fixed it for me.

availdollars:
Dan S:
Try to make a fresh install of your MT4. That fixed it for me.

As suggested by Dan S, please re-install it in a fresh MT4 platform and make sure you do not add unnecessary indicators in the the Custom Indicators folder. Please use the template function to attach your H2 indicators on your selected currency pair chart/s.

Thanks Dan for the helping hand. HAMA team at work!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

TMT-1 in action Friday...

Good exit. That's what I call precision from the indicator....

Files:
tmt_friday.gif  21 kb

Gramski:
TMT-1 in action Friday... Good exit. That's what I call precision from the indicator....

Precision it is! I am glad that H2 is working well for you. One trade, 60+ pips, in one day, what else can we ask for. Super trade execution! Congrats!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: