Universal MA Cross EA - page 19

markot:
I've been desperately trying to get someone who understands programing to help me add exit levels to any MA cross EA and when I saw UniversalMaCrossEA I am blown away and I beg you that you ad following to your EA so that I can finaly rest.

-Partial close of open transactions as price crosess various SimpleMA levels(SMA would be a variable that you could set ). if you could add three + and three - levels that can be custom set. Also one should be able to set number of lots to close on each level.. In the end if there are still lots opened they should close on S/L, T/S or stop and reverse, whichever comes first.

I am willing to pay for this and you can still post it for anyone else to use. I've contacted other people and websites who offer programing for $ and its been weeks and no one even replied.. Please, please help. I will be grateful.

thanks

Hi markot, I can't promise you anything since currently I'm quite busy with several things, but I will try to add the feature in my spare time. Hope this help

Hi Firedave

Thank you soo much for replying. Your help will be greatly appreciated. I am at your mercy...

Thanks again

Markot

Bt2ea

Hello Firedave

The EA excuting orders as it must be by the arrow of BT2SIG but the do not trail the stop by BT2stop (the red dots) , as u can realize through the image the order was excuted at 1.2746 with sl at 1.2644(as it should) but when the red dot BT2STOP appears and hold till candle close the stop must be trailed to 1.2713 which unfortunat didnt happened!!!!

Pls take a look to modify with your effort ....

Thanks for everthing with hope........

So, is this an automated system, because it's not placing trades for me.

I did get a message saying there was a crossover.

Edit: I must not have had enough lots. After changing that I got an order.

Can we tweek this to automatically dertermine the correct lot size and increase/decrease accordingly?

Fx Diva

Great EA!

It took a while till it entered a trade, but the one it got now, wow!

gbpusd 4H chart, over 100 pips so far.....and still going

Open time: 2006.11.21 20:00

Price:1.8988

S/L:1.9084

T/P:1.9188

Current: 1.9089

Profit: 1 010.00

UniversalMACrossEA v7-GBPUSD-24

I will read thru here to see which TF are best for this EA.

Thank you for this great EA, I appreciate all the work that has been put in.

Firedave,

Correct me if I am wrong, but this EA was not meant to be used as is, it was was meant for one to input their own values for whatever one wanted to set the MA(s) to. I get the impression that some use this EA thinking that its a trading system, but its not.

I have used this EA previously as is without changing values, if the trend is with you, one will definitely be making many PIPs, but if not, do not be surprise.

et_phonehome_2:
Firedave,

Correct me if I am wrong, but this EA was not meant to be used as is, it was was meant for one to input their own values for whatever one wanted to set the MA(s) to. I get the impression that some use this EA thinking that its a trading system, but its not.

I have used this EA previously as is without changing values, if the trend is with you, one will definitely be making many PIPs, but if not, do not be surprise.

Yes, you are right. One CAN NOT use this EA out of the box, because I DID NOT optimize any parameter this EA have. This EA need further evaluation to have optimum setting. And yes, I made the EA so anyone could play with their favorite MA setting. Hope this help

Great Work! can i request an addition?

Hello firedave great work! Ive been looking for days for an EA like this to use for my trading sytem. Thanks for the great work!

anyways if not to much trouble can i request something to filter out false signals? I suggest RSI, when RSI above 50.0 line buy only, and if under 50.0 line sell only. Maybe you could also put external optinons for RSI?

hehe, sorry if im asking too much, dont do it if its too much trouble youve already done a marvelouse job with this EA.

Thanks again for this EA!

best wishes and a firm handshake,

Mikhail

mikhaildgreat:
Hello firedave great work! Ive been looking for days for an EA like this to use for my trading sytem. Thanks for the great work!

anyways if not to much trouble can i request something to filter out false signals? I suggest RSI, when RSI above 50.0 line buy only, and if under 50.0 line sell only. Maybe you could also put external optinons for RSI?

hehe, sorry if im asking too much, dont do it if its too much trouble youve already done a marvelouse job with this EA.

Thanks again for this EA!

best wishes and a firm handshake,

Mikhail

Hi Mikhail, thank you for your compliment. It's been a long time ago since I stop develop this EA. But I see your request is not too much. I will try to working on that. Hope this help

YAHOOOO!!! FIREDAVE bacause

kind regards and a firm handshake,

mikhail

Reason: