SideWinder for CCI: My first release - page 12

Hi, Errrr, nope. Cubesteak is right in what he says. Its not the addition of a yellow bar but the fact that your cci is painting bars in a grey colour which should be the still the colour of the trend. The double cci woodies has it right.

napeharm

FX_Sniper:
PS CubeSteak NONE of your charts are visible ?

Hmm... adding URLS for them too in the posts... Here's the important one: http://www.cubesteak.net/images/TrendCCITraditionalPainting.gif

Sounds like you've got it now... Sorry, it IS hard to write! Sounds so complicated, but visually very easy, right?? hehe

-CS

PS - I PM'd you again..

Refer to post 111

Hi, yup, no problems.

napeharm

Hey you lot.

Ok, once more sorry for taking so long to catch up with your explanations, did not take my brain pill's this morning yet

Anyhow, I updated post 24 as usual with an ammended version of the original customized CCI I posted yesterday.

It does not have all the alerts and other bells and whistles in it as the DoubleCCI_Woodie one does as I do not have time to code all that, and I prefer not to pilfer code from other people.

I hope it is in your liking now. I include a screen shot comparing the two...the colors you can change and it should remember it also. Save the whole lot as a template and Bob's your uncle.

If you need the CCI(6) on there, simply drag and drop a regualr MT4 CCI onto it.

Take care,

FX Sniper

Files:
cciwood.gif  22 kb

Hi,

That looks pretty much like the job done FX Sniper. I am sure trading will come as light relief after that..............!

Will check it out further and meanwhile, many thanks for a great job.

napeharm

Hi,

Ok just a small chart again of Euro 5min to see how things are shaping up. We are having a very narrow range which makes for good testing ground for aspecially the CZI indicator, as per the screen shot it is doing it's job !

Just over 5500 hits now, come on folks, over 3100 downloads:

FX Sniper

Files:
working2.gif  38 kb

Your EMA-34 and LSMA-25

Would it be at all possible to have a version where one could change the settings to what we are using individually, please?

I have dropped a 34_LSMA onto my CCI-34/14 with excellent results and I don't use the 34-EMA at all. Without any disrespect, I found that my EMA_settings work better for me.

Thank you for sharing your expertise.

Best wishes.

FX Sniper great work and I am absolutely amazed at the effort, time and speed in what you do. Will keep following this thread with great interest.

ValeoFX:
Would it be at all possible to have a version where one could change the settings to what we are using individually, please?

I have dropped a 34_LSMA onto my CCI-34/14 with excellent results and I don't use the 34-EMA at all. Without any disrespect, I found that my EMA_settings work better for me.

Thank you for sharing your expertise.

Best wishes.

Hi there,

Please refer to the later paragraphs in post 104

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174836/page7

I can unfortunately not jump the gun untill the basics are in place.

Thanks for understanding that we are not yet at the stage of fine tuning a system here, we are still getting the tools in the box and I need help with that.

Best Wishes !

FX Sniper

Reason: