SideWinder for CCI: My first release - page 14

The End of the Road

Hi folks,

Ok just over 6000 hits in 5 days. Everyone wanted SW and CZI for MT4, well now you have it, you have a little better than usual CCI indicator also.

Thank you to all who responded to this thread and to those who found use for it, may it bring you many months of joy and tons of $$$.

My work here seems to be finished.

If I may make a small request: I know there are probably thousands of you just waiting to fiddle with it and add you own stuff to it and all the usual stuff, I have no trouble with that, to all their own I say. My request though is that someone please start a new thread from where the next phase will be run and to keep this one original as I intended it to be.

I will unfortunately not be joining you on the rest of the journeys as I need to trade full time and I think I have done well in presenting you with somehting that was not done before for MT4. Basically the complete Woodies CCI trading setup. How you use it or not use, that is all up to each one of you out there.

It was fun, entertaining and very educational !

Blessings and many pips to you all !

FX Sniper

PS: And never forget to have fun , life to short not to

ELY ,ELY ,Lamasabach tani . I change my code name to FX Sniper 2

hulahula:
ELY ,ELY ,Lamasabach tani . I change my code name to FX Sniper 2

HUUUYAAA Iam here

Fx Sniper, thanks for your great work !!

I want to ask you something, you say you will remove the limit time on the ex.4 files

I want to know if this limit has already been removed ?

Thanks

Big Joe:
Fx Sniper, thanks for your great work !!

I want to ask you something, you say you will remove the limit time on the ex.4 files

I want to know if this limit has already been removed ?

Thanks

Hi FXSniper,

Thanks again for your great efforts. Though, still more tests are needed, I would say those tools works excellent so far! I used other indicators to give me same information, your indicators make my chart much cleaner. I like that.

Big Joe's question is also my concern. I really don't hope this happens: after I get used to those new tools in my trading, then Bang! they are expired, then I have to go back to my old tool. This is the reason why I seldom use indicators without getting mq4 files. You, Red Duke and Woodies's reputations made me take this exception. Of course, maybe I'm greedy, mq4 file is perfect. If not, for some reason, I hope we can at least get ex4 files without expiration date.

thanks a million,

Nirvanatiger

FX_Sniper:
Hi folks,

Ok just over 6000 hits in 5 days. Everyone wanted SW and CZI for MT4, well now you have it, you have a little better than usual CCI indicator also.

Thank you to all who responded to this thread and to those who found use for it, may it bring you many months of joy and tons of $$$.

My work here seems to be finished.

If I may make a small request: I know there are probably thousands of you just waiting to fiddle with it and add you own stuff to it and all the usual stuff, I have no trouble with that, to all their own I say. My request though is that someone please start a new thread from where the next phase will be run and to keep this one original as I intended it to be.

I will unfortunately not be joining you on the rest of the journeys as I need to trade full time and I think I have done well in presenting you with somehting that was not done before for MT4. Basically the complete Woodies CCI trading setup. How you use it or not use, that is all up to each one of you out there.

It was fun, entertaining and very educational !

Blessings and many pips to you all !

FX Sniper

PS: And never forget to have fun , life to short not to

You are awesome man! Thanks a million again... you really do rock...

Thanks, Sniper. They're useful, well-made tools. Good trading to you!

Thanks guys !

Do not worry about the files, the one's on post 24 will last till 01/01/2007 as promissed. They are working fine now, and once I am 100% sure they remain fine over time, I will release the finals and post an update message as usual.

Till then, best wishes !

FX Sniper

Hello Sniper,

Been away for a few days so missed all the development fun

Thanks for the mod you did to allow re-sizing of the bars, perfect.

Today was the first chance I've had to download and test all the new toys, great stuff, especially moving the LSMA to the Zero Line. I would, however, make one observation. The original LSMA incorporated in the original LSMA/EMA indicator mirrored both Woodie's charts and the one I use in VT almost exactly, since its move to the Zero Line on my set up, StrategyBuilder, it has become less accurate. I have attached a screen shot to show you what I mean, the LSMA/EMA version is in agreement with Woodies etc while the ZL LSMA is not. Any thoughts?

Best regards,

Bonnie

Might help to include the screen shot

Files:
clipboard01.jpg  643 kb
Reason: