Let's discuss joint projects in the editor - why and where they are going - page 7

Ilnur Khasanov:
Well not bugzilla - there are many solutions. Same visual studio has tools, tfs is specifically integrated into the editor.
Well imagine you are the project commander, you get some participants sending you code on a project. How would you look at their code, make comments, etc.? How will you set specific tasks for each team member? How will you keep track of who added what and when?
This is not really a problem - there are many external services.

What we need now is to "raise the country from its knees", and you are talking about space.

Unfortunately, the masses still have a lot of work to do to raise the basic level of development. And this is not a technical problem.

God willing, at the initial stage, it will be possible to get people to work on projects.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

4-6 can you elaborate? Will I be able to throw in a QB without the current red tape?

If we implement more checks and requirements on the editor's side, it will be many times easier to pass inspection.

But that means that a lot of the checks will be on your side. It doesn't mean that you can be read out. It means that the amount of accompanying material, including checks, will be provided more easily and quickly straight from the editor.

Wait for implementation and then you can discuss.

No, really.

There's a lot of codes, mostly codesnippents, that I want to share.

but when you think about all the crap... and there's usually no time

it would be nice to automate the distribution of elephants

Renat Fatkhullin:

If we implement more checks and requirements on the editor's side, it will be a lot easier to pass checks.

But this means that a lot of the checks will be on your side. It does not mean that you can be read out. It means that the amount of related material, including checks, will be provided more easily and quickly straight from the editor.

Wait for implementation and then we can discuss.

why do i need cheats on this site? $$$==NULL anyway

i'm for the truth))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

No, really.

There's a lot of codes, mostly codesnippents, that I want to share.

but when you think about all the crap... and there's usually no time

it would be nice to automate the distribution of elephants

We have exactly the opposite requirement - only good and complete solutions.

We are not going to turn either kodobase or marketplace into a "just fill up and leave it at that" garbage dump.

And the current market also needs to be cleaned up - people are not even able to make a decent picture of the product.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Our requirement is exactly the opposite - only good and complete solutions.

We are not going to turn either the kodobase or the marketplace into a dumpster.

And the current market needs to be cleaned up too - people are not even able to make a decent picture of the product.

Yes, I do not know how the state now, but a year ago I spent 2 days testing tops in the market. This is peak - half failed in the tester with errors not overflow, the other with a division of zero, this at a cost of >500.

Gotta clean out the stables.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why do I need cheats on this site? $$$==NULL anyway.

I'm for the truth))

The cheat in this case is "quick to post rubbish without red tape by falsifying the results of checks".

The topic you clearly stated - and moderators away, and publish instantly, etc.

Our position is exactly the opposite - to give developers the opportunity to realize the real scope of requirements for products, to help them meet them, in order to present higher quality products in the appstore.

I've heard so much about "we have the right to be lazy, we have the right not to learn anything" in the last week alone that I'm scared for your work.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The cheat in this case is "quick no-frills rubbish by falsifying the results of checks".

The topic is clearly stated by you - get rid of moderators, publish instantly, etc.

Our position is exactly the opposite - to give developers a chance to realize the real scope of product requirements, to help them meet them in order to present higher quality products in the appstore.

I've heard so much about "we have the right to be lazy, we have the right not to learn anything" in the last week alone, it's scary for your jobs.

Renat, we know here that you are a hotheaded man ))) Calm down please )).

On the contrary, I'm for a quality market and QB. Go to my publications on the QB, there are only things I use myself. And at the same time there are comrades with 100500 codes in QB whose value == 00000

The very notion of a"joint project" implies tasks that are too stressful for one person to do alone for one reason or another.

Can you see 5 such projects in MQL5? Which are of real value.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Renat, we know you're a hothead.) Chill out, please.)

On the contrary, I'm all for a quality marketplace and QB. Go to my publications in KB and there's only the stuff I use myself. And at the same time there are comrades with 100500 codes in QB whose value == 00000

yes, i've written more than once, i've seen code in cb where the script opened orders with the same conditions three times in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and some local morons started to argue that every code has a right to live!

And when you raise a hacker against this kind of code, you get banned or your posts get cut!

everyone here is fucking politically correct now.

I'm not.

Reason: