Manual systems discussion - page 12

Thanks ND and Linuxser

philhm:
Thanks ND and Linuxser

You welcome.

If you want to know or forgive which is K% and which is D% just put you mouse above the lines

Files:

Some more information from our forum.

Correlation:

- Complex trading system is here and here.

- MultiPairTrend indicators are here;

- Correlation indicators: very good thread with some systems, explanations and good usefull indicators.

- Chart Transposition Indicator: original thread.

- FINEXX Correlation System EA: the thread is here.

- Currency corelation: some theory and articles.

- can someone help me with correlation indicator: small elite section thread.

- trend corelation: discussion thread.

- Correlation Index: indicator.

- CORREL - Pearson's Correlation Coefficient: indicator for excel.

Any Good Consistent 4H or Daily Manual Trading Indicator

Hi Everyone

I'm a newbie to the elite section. The information here is overwhelming. Having a full-time bread and butter day job poses great challenges for me to trade FX on a shorter time-frame.

You may recommend that I trade an Auto EA and let it run 24X5. I did exactly that last month by attending a 2 days US$1300 seminar with no refund policy. After attending, I realized that the money management portion was what I disliked. When trade went into sideway market, the drawdown was huge. What the system advocated was to ride it till a clear trend occurred. The duration to wait out would be anyone's guess. Any by then, it will not come as a surprise that the whole account is wipe out.After this course, I did some research and realized that those so-called "sure win, no loss" Auto EA all advocated no stop-loss. This method of trading methods clearly not suited my conservative character.

When surfing the net, by chance, I come across tsd and without hesitation, I signed up to become a elite member.

I sincerely hope that someone could recommend me an Auto EA with well defined stop loss if trade goes wrong. What I hope for is an Auto EA that is producing positive expectancy over the long run.

If that is not possible, some kind soul out there, please help and tell me which system/indicator (something like KG FIMON) that I can used to trade on a longer 4H/Daily time-frame with good consistent profit on a live account. I can trade London open till New York noon time.

Thanks again.

Regards

If you are talking about H4 or D1 timeframe so look at Fozzy EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175624

Besides Brainwashing for H4 is good as well (but not trading often). And it is good manual trading system.

Download excel file https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 and there is one excel file namely

EA Results Since Beginning of Testing

and you can select something according to the broker, tomeframe and sort everything.

As to indicators so I think indicators are the tools. We should speak about trading systems. I did not try all the trading systems ... but some of them I tried and used and using. So, according to my personal opinion, channel trading system for H4 is good one.

Besides I used Ichimoku-asctrend system for D1 during the many months. It is improved template (H4/D1 infor templates/indicators) from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756 and this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178404

I even made our forex-tsd public free trading signals which many people followed (i will continue with this signals). It was based on this Ichimoku-asctrend D1 system.

May be, other members will tell something about what they used or using.

But I said about my trading experience.

Fozzy trading manually on D1 tmeframe: indicator, templates and trading rules with forward testing results - this page.

I just saw very good post made by iGoR here

Most profitable Trading System?

Setting For The Following...

This is a great forum and I'm so thankful to have found it. I have a quick question and would be extremely grateful for anyone who would give me some advise...

I trade off of the 4hr and Daily Time frame and wanted to know the proper setting for the Woodie. I currently have the following as outlined and as shown in the attached file

CCI: 34

CCI Turbo: 14

LSMA Period: 25

Please help in any way in determining the proper setting for the Time Fram 4hr & Daily.

Files:

montage:
This is a great forum and I'm so thankful to have found it. I have a quick question and would be extremely grateful for anyone who would give me some advise...

I trade off of the 4hr and Daily Time frame and wanted to know the proper setting for the Woodie. I currently have the following as outlined and as shown in the attached file

CCI: 34

CCI Turbo: 14

LSMA Period: 25

Please help in any way in determining the proper setting for the Time Fram 4hr & Daily.

Hi,

Ken wood suggest for less than H1: CCI 14, TCCI 6.

For higher TF's, CCI 20, TCCI 7 or 9

Reason: