SideWinder for CCI: My first release - page 8

Yeah

Make love, not war

Which one is not working for you ? Drop me your e mail by PM I will sent you what ever is working here .

As requested...

hulahula,

I emailed you the template and indicators your requested. Enjoy!

fxcruiser

FX_Sniper:
Hi,

You do not need the CZI.ex4 anymore as stated in some posts earlier in the thread.

If it is not working, refer to prev. post for reasons I do not wish to spend more time on this.

All I can say is the ones I have here are the same as the ones posted this morning and they are working.

I have set my conditions for restarting my efforts to build these indicators.

Best wishes,

FX Sniper

I understand your frustrations all too well. Sorry about that. Yes, I did download the latest and pre-deleted the others as you suggested. The only one working for me is the overlay, but that has to suffice for now. Looking forward to someone "coming clean" here.

Best wishes, always.

fxcruiser:
hulahula,

I emailed you the template and indicators your requested. Enjoy!

fxcruiser

Huuyaa going now.

Files:
sw_1.jpg  23 kb

Hi,

Please refer back to post 24. I repaired the broken CZI Overlay indicator and it should work all over regardless of what broker you are using, I also set the default history bars to 500 incase someone forgets to get more history.

Please note that after further investigation between multiple MT4 broker platforms, it is clear that you will get one or two colours not matcing 100% between them. Not the end of the world I suppose, a trend is a trend, chop is chop and so on.

Anyways, that's all for now.

FX Sniper

PS: The feeds does seem to have a big influance on the outcome of these indicators due to the fact that an extra pip here and there adds up to discreptancies in the EMA and LSMA, and I think the unspoken rule of thumb is actually to look at the average picture...

OOOOOOOOO YYAAAAAAAA

It works

Thanks so much Fx Sniper

Hi Big Joe, Dont cry nomore FX Sniper just repair it .Thanks again FX Sniper, cheers