Looking for an Auto EA - page 4

Of course it is very attractive for everybody (and for me as well) to create trading system based on this Super Trend strategy.

But first we need to understand about how this indicator was coded to improve it in right way (to create EA for example). I am not so good coder as Beluck so I can not help as lot.

All that I know that it is very difficult. Because if we improve this indicator so it will not be so attractive and we will have to use the other indicators to filter false signals for example. And it is the trading system already.

Ok, I think I clued in now why this Indicator is not good to make an EA from What everyone is telling us is that if you setup the indicator and let it run for a while then take a screen shot then come back to it in a week with the same dates you'll see that the signals are different now. It is just showing Highs and Lows. I just clicked in is as to why this looks good in the past and why it doesn't really show the price going against the signal because it changed it's High and Low signal position.

We need only to understand how this indicator works to improve it.

Nothing wrong with this system: many good trading systems and indicators were based on hgh/low. Ichimoku indicator is based on high/low. KISS trading system is based on high/low. And many others.

I can not read the code about which kind of joke Beluck did with this indicator. I only see that indicator is "looking to the future bars".

I wanted to say that it is really very difficult to create good EA from this system. Not indicator. Because indicator is a joke. System.

If we are taking about some trading system so it is ok.

matrixebiz:

The one you posted is the original one. This one v2 attached is the one that works correctly and the one NewDigital posted tests about earlier is a newer modified one v2.1 but does not work good, it got messed up.

Thank you so much.
Reason: