SideWinder for CCI: My first release - page 5

Thanks so much FXSniper for your efforts and generosity in posting these indicators

They are great ! Waiting on market to open to try them out.

Do you happen to know if there is a way to move the comment (on any indicator) to the bottom of the chart ?

I turn off the Angle showing but still cannot see the comments on another indicator because even those the angles dont show, that space still seems to be "reserved"

Again thanks a million for your work !

Thank you! Thank you!

FX_Sniper,

I would like to register my thanks for greating these indicators.

I have been waiting on the sidewinder for a while now.

Thank you for your committment and willingness to share.

God bless.

svirgo

My sidewinder suddenly says "Outdated version" ?

This is rather strange -- I downloaded the last version I think -- but even it my chart has the older version as of 2 days, how does it know it has an "outdated version" ?

No sign of the indicators either -- the market movement scared them away

Thanks for your help

Hi there FXSnipper,

I have just found a small bug in the application of the excellent "sidewinder".

I use the b-clock EA. When I put the sidewinder onto the chart, this disappears - that is , it deletes the clock from the chart.

I would like to put the time into the chart frame but, that is a little past my talents at the moment.

regards

Files:
b-clock.mq4  2 kb

bobbie:
Hi there FXSnipper,

I have just found a small bug in the application of the excellent "sidewinder".

I use the b-clock EA. When I put the sidewinder onto the chart, this disappears - that is , it deletes the clock from the chart.

I would like to put the time into the chart frame but, that is a little past my talents at the moment.

regards

I think that's because the comment from sidewinder indicator erased the one from b-clock. It should be ok if you use the latest version from FXSnipper. He said he already provide an option to disable the comment from sidewinder. Though, we can't use the latest version now because they're saying "outdated version". we have to wait FXSnipper to solve that.

It seems like Sidewinder uses the space whether it shows the angle or not

I tried disabling it and still could not see the comments on the indicator I need to see -- of course that was before the market opened and the indicator showed the expiry and disappeared.

Mine is still working.

Sidewinder...

The Sidewinder indicator orginally uploaded/downloaded from Post#1 still works. However, the latest version on Post#24, which nicely overlays on top of the window, inadvertently seems to have an expiration code.

FX Sniper must still be sound asleep on his side of the world. I am sure he will resolve this issue and post his reply at his utmost convenient time. Trading requires patience and this is just one part of it.

Hangin' in there, guys.

The up date #24 the czi overlay is not working is it just my stasion ? The czi overly final is working fine . cheers

FXSnipper:

I just downloaded your latest CZI & sidewinder indicators. Both of them are saying outdated version. Can you check them?

Could you also explain why you set indicators expiration date?

thanks,

Nirvanatiger

Reason: