2 ea's in one mt4 terminal/account

hi guys, i want to use 2 ea's in the same account, can it give me some problem? and if someone can explain me why i will be very grateful

thank you

EA can open orders with unique Expert ID/Magic Number so it can identify it's own opened orders. So if you want to use multiple EAs in same account then you must use different or unique Expert ID/Magic Number for each EA. Then they'll not conflict with each others trades. 

Mahadi Hasan Razu #:
EA can open orders with unique Expert ID/Magic Number so it can identify it's own opened orders. So if you want to use multiple EAs in same account then you must use different or unique Expert ID/Magic Number for each EA. Then they'll not conflict with each others trades. 

so, have some way to know if one ea have conflict with another without the source code? i guess i will have to test it in a demo account...

Depends on how it/they is/are coded; ask the owner, or provide the code.

Magic number only allows an EA to identify its trades from all others. Using OrdersTotal/OrdersHistoryTotal (MT4) or PositionsTotal (MT5), directly and/or no Magic number/symbol filtering on your OrderSelect / Position select loop means your code is incompatible with every EA (including itself on other charts and manual trading.)
          Symbol Doesn't equal Ordersymbol when another currency is added to another seperate chart . - MQL4 programming forum (2013)
          PositionClose is not working - MQL5 programming forum (2020)
          MagicNumber: "Magic" Identifier of the Order - MQL4 Articles (2006)
          Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5 - MQL5 Articles (2011)
          Limit one open buy/sell position at a time - General - MQL5 programming forum (2022)

You need one Magic Number for each symbol/timeframe/strategy. Trade current timeframe, one strategy, and filter by symbol requires one MN.

thank you guys, helped me so much
Reason: