i_mbest  

I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE.

I_MBEST

Files:
dibujo1.jpg 70 kb
Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  

Hahaha.. this is so funny.. with 5 x $50,000 you'll more than just doubling your account.. and yes at the end you can say it out loud "I WILL BE RICH!!"

btw, You didn't mention that this is not a comercial section, didn't you?Where's your respect to this forum? Ah ic, you just want to make us laugh after hard day of trading, thank you

i_mbest
i_mbest  

YOU CHOOSE STAY IN YOUR LOSSES OR BUY MY SYSTEM AND LIVE BETTER.

i-mbest@hotmail.com

believe me is the BEST.

creative
creative  
i_mbest:
YOU CHOOSE STAY IN YOUR LOSSES OR BUY MY SYSTEM AND LIVE BETTER.

i_mbest@hotmail.com

believe me is the BEST.

I will buy 2 please, one for me and one for a friend. Oh no sorry make it 3, i have a redneck cousin i am shure he will like my gift!

Some guys are so funny!!

i_mbest
i_mbest  
creative:
I will buy 2 please, one for me and one for a friend. Oh no sorry make it 3, i have a redneck cousin i am shure he will like my gift! Some guys are so funny!!

well see the proof.

i-mbest@hotmail.com

Files:
proof.jpg 72 kb
JoZo
JoZo  
i_mbest:
I_MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE.

I_MBEST

C'mon, it's the same again. I really don't uderstan why people all still trying to sell their system with the backtest results. If you want I can post a statement that makes 13 mil. in 2 years . Try to post live trades and 3 months of testing of the system or better, make a trial version 30days.

I wish you all the best but with the backtest you will never sell your EA for 50k

Good luck!

Morpheus
Morpheus  

This thread should be deleted if he's asking $50,000 . I'd hate for even one person to get scammed like that. Don't do it. If you want something to help your forex game, go buy MTPRedictor or something, it's only $60. I don't own the site but I got word today that the mtpredictor guy is selling his software for $60. http://www.mtpredictor.fromru.com/

I'm not saying mtpredictor works or not, because I don't know but $60 isn't too bad.

Rupp
Rupp  

Actually, the real MTPredictor costs $2000.00. The guy selling it from that fake site is selling pirated copies of it. If your going to go that route, just download it from a fileshare and save yourself $60.

tirou
tirou  

Hi folks,

we should welcome this kind of funny threads here and there to relieve our tension created by the market.Alternatively we can ask the moderator to create a seperate section to post trading jokes.

Thruline
Thruline  

That's gotta be a hacked version of MTpredictor, no? The real deal isn't going for $60.

To add comments, please log in or register