Traders joking, the beginning - page 4

Actually, the real MTPredictor costs $2000.00. The guy selling it from that fake site is selling pirated copies of it. If your going to go that route, just download it from a fileshare and save yourself $60.

Hi folks,

we should welcome this kind of funny threads here and there to relieve our tension created by the market.Alternatively we can ask the moderator to create a seperate section to post trading jokes.

That's gotta be a hacked version of MTpredictor, no? The real deal isn't going for $60.

is that so hard to duble your account in one month?

is that so hard to duble your account in one month? I do that in couple of days. No I am not joking and I don't plan to manage anyones account. I just opend a brand new $5.000 account with a frash broker three days a go and see by your self. I am up $9053.93. the problem is though my trading stile. The brokers don't like it.

You can do it too but not so much with EA's or systems rather your deciplin and mental greed controle.

Good luck

Ross.

Files:
21_23_8_1.jpg  65 kb
21_22_8_2.jpg  80 kb
21_22_8_3.jpg  85 kb
21_22_8_4.jpg  76 kb
21_23_8_5.jpg  52 kb

wow.. this thread needs to be deleted.

i_mbest:
I_mbest:

You only must use my system to duplicate your money in one month. The system work in gbp/usd pair. The price of my system is 50.000 usd$. If you have the money this is your place. I only will sell 5 copy of my system "I WILL BE RICH" . This place is only for peoples that have the money to buy it.

You only put your risk capital and use the system and you will duplicate your account in one month.

For everyones please try to avoid bad words here, i will really apreciate.

Any questions i_mbest@hotmail.com

I_mbest.

I spent half an hour and please find the statements:

- "double deposit in one month" EA. Money management. It is free EA. You may download it from this forum.

- "triple deposit in one month" EA. It is Codersguru's MAChannel EA. No Money Management. It may be increased deposit in 10 times for one month with MM (probable).

I may create a lot of statements like this using EAs posted everywhere.

I think the best EA is MACD-sample: it's increasing deposit onto 20% for one month without any MM (I backtested USDCHF since 02nd of June till 02nd of July).

Can you imagine how big will be your deposit with this MACD_sample (everybody is having this EA together with MetaTrader) using MM?

So, places are the following:

1. MACD_sample EA (probable Metaquotes);

2. MAChannel (Codersguru);

3. qq EA (unknown Russian author);

4. i_mbest with his EA.

Sorry i_mbest, you are not the best one. Best one is Metaquotes (they created Metatrader together with MACD_sample EA), second is Codersguru, and the 3rd one is unknown Russian author. So, the problem is that MACD_sample is free EA, MAChannel was posted in elite section and qq is free EA (posted in this forum).

Did you find anybody who will pay? because i have EAs also ...

i_mbest:
see the attach, you can see result from forward test, not scalping ways, only pure system. i like the system from Codersguru, sorry newdigital but you aren`t better than me. im the best... i_mbest@hotmail.com

see the proof.

bye.

Yes you are the best, you make accounts go up to the sky but you still need to sell one ea... strange no? You make things fly like batman, oh btw thanks for the pic you have send me. you look nice!

Files:
9hy13wve.jpg  48 kb

i_mbest:
see the attach, you can see result from forward test, not scalping ways, only pure system. i like the system from Codersguru, sorry newdigital but you aren`t better than me. im the best... i_mbest@hotmail.com

see the proof.

bye.

Common!

Just find $50,000 and we will divide it between.

Which way do you prefer to divide it in?

1. to divide into equal parts? or

2. by rights?

because it is different ...

Crazy people on this forum...

Backtest and livetrading attached.

And know who is the man

If you want to sell your EA then you have to make a trial version of 30 days.

Files:
statement6.htm  48 kb
thedream.htm  653 kb

JoZo:
Crazy people on this forum...

Backtest and livetrading attached.

And know who is the man

If you want to sell your EA then you have to make a trial version of 30 days.

Hello JOZO i dont think that you statement is for your live account.

Pedro Echenagucia

Reason: