Traders joking, the beginning - page 702

I know that feeling so well. It's never pleasant.

Last Friday, Amazon, CNN, and Twitter were all down all over the United States. It’s a chilling day that will one day be known in history as "Productive Friday."

That is one very angry little bird indeed.

There is a new bike lock that prevents theft by releasing a gas that makes a robber throw up if they cut the lock. So, the good news is: Your bike wasn’t stolen. The bad news: It’s covered in robber vomit.

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk, she offers to answer questions from the kids.
One little boy p
uts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is.
"Kenny," he says.
"And what is your question, Kenny?" she asks.
"I have three questions," he says. "First -- what happened in Benghazi? "Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts? "Third -- what happened to that six billion dollars that went missing while you were Secretary of State?”
Just then the bell rings for recess.
Hillary tells the students that they will continue after recess. When they resume Hillary says,
"Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?”
A different boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up.
Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.
"Johnny," he says.
"What is your question, Johnny?" she asks.
"I have five questions," he says. "First -- what happened in Benghazi? "Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts? "Third -- whatever happened to that six billion dollars that went missing while you were Secretary of State? "Fourth -- why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? "And, fifth -- where's Kenny?”

Hundreds of Harvard students staged a walkout this week in solidarity with university dining hall workers who are on strike. Said Harvard students, “You can’t take advantage of them just ’cause they went to Yale!”

My friend and I often laugh about how competitive we are. But I laugh more.