Traders joking, the beginning - page 700

The potoo did it first:

mladen:

Lea

Try out this version

Hi Mladen

would you be living in Spain I`ll invite you for a nice plate of tapas today! You`ve done the trick and now it works perfectly.

One more question: what does your edition of ---> 1 on the right side mean? Also, how to understand the changing values of "1" or "2" or "3" or "0"? How to read that?

Thank you for looking into my problem and spending your time on it!!

Lea

seekers_:

Hi Mladen

would you be living in Spain I`ll invite you for a nice plate of tapas today! You`ve done the trick and now it works perfectly.

One more question: what does your edition of ---> 1 on the right side mean? Also, how to understand the changing values of "1" or "2" or "3" or "0"? How to read that?

Thank you for looking into my problem and spending your time on it!!

Lea

funny

That's my expression for the whole day, to be honest.

Responding to accusations of harassment, Melania said that she’s seen many women try to slip Trump their phone numbers. Much like how Melania tried slipping Anderson Cooper a piece of paper that said “Please rescue me, my life is a prison.”

A welsh politician asked the government for information about UFO sightings and if it might fund UFO research. Officials wrote back, “jang vIDa je due luq … ach ghotvam’e’ QI’yaH devolve qaS.” Which means, “The minister will reply in due course. However, this is a non-devolved 
matter,” in Klingon.

You know the election is bad when the bearded lady and lizard-man are like, “I can’t be associated with this freak show.”

Reason: