Traders joking, the beginning - page 682

John Seekers
John Seekers  
A CNN reporter spoke to one of Trump's donors, who said, "Unfortunately, I set up a recurring political contribution on Donald Trump's website, and there's no place on the website to stop the recurring payment." Oops! Supporting Trump is like joining a gym, only it's democracy that isn't working out.

John Seekers
John Seekers  
You know, there have been major electrical and plumbing issues in Rio. One athlete from Kenya wrote, "Please fix my toilet" on a bulletin board in the Olympic village. And you know, when someone who lives in Kenya's complaining about your plumbing, I think that's what they refer to as a wake-up call.

Mawreen Lawson
Mawreen Lawson  

Nevermind the plumbing issues, they can't even maintain their pools:

John Seekers
John Seekers  
Our friends in North Korea are said to be working on a big new project. Sometime in the next 10 years North Korea is hoping to plant a flag on the moon. And by that they mean they're looking for someone who can Photoshop a picture of their flag on the moon.

tim
tim  
Mawreen Lawson
Mawreen Lawson  

You might be a trader if...

You look at mountain ranges and see 5-wave structures and 61% retracements.
John Seekers
John Seekers  
There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.
tim
tim  
John Seekers
John Seekers  
Hillary Clinton supporters had a fundraiser tonight at a cyber security convention in Las Vegas; all the proceeds will go toward teaching Hillary how to use her email account.
tim
tim