Traders joking, the beginning - page 677

The closest I’ve been to a diet this year is erasing food searches from my browser history.

tim079_:
Oh tim079_ thanks! That is exactly my story when I come to visit my sister! Her junior just keeping up with me all the time because I do not come often, and do not spoil his attention, he always clings to me. He is not allowed to play a lot of computer and tablet, so he knows that I will give him what he wants as long as it exasperated me. Well, I hope my sister do not read this

Yeah tim079_ , thanks again! I already saw the last picture about not offend anyone in the new year but in different design, there was a guy who was teetering on a tightrope balanced and trying not to fall down in among the mountains. I think for both of these pictures, you can sign another thing - the mission impossible :D

Legal experts are saying it’s only a matter of time before someone uses Pokémon Go as an excuse for committing a crime. At least then we’ll get to hear the first lawyer ever to use the "Squirtle Defense."

seekers_:
Legal experts are saying it’s only a matter of time before someone uses Pokémon Go as an excuse for committing a crime. At least then we’ll get to hear the first lawyer ever to use the "Squirtle Defense."

I'm pretty sure there are already people who make these excuses.
Reason: