Traders joking, the beginning - page 683

A man commented to his lunch companion: "My wife had a funny dream last night. She dreamed she'd married a millionaire". "You're lucky", sighed the companion. "My wife dreams that in the daytime".

A woman returns to her car after shopping and is furious to find the side of her car is smashed in. On the windshield is a note. Relieved she picks it up and reads what it says: "As I’m writing this a bunch of people are watching me. They think I’m writing down my name, number and insurance information. But I’m not."

3 economists are out pig shooting. They see a large boar in the distance, so they jump out of their truck and level their rifles. The first one fires. A cloud of dirt erupts 1 metre to the left of the pig. The second one fires. A cloud of dirt erupts 1 metre to the right of the pig. The third one shouts “we got him!” so they jump back into the truck and drive off.

Forex trader: What is a million years like to you?

God: Like one second.
Forex trader: What is a million dollars like to you?
God: Like one penny.
Forex trader: Can I have a penny?
God: Just a second …

A pirate walks into a bar with a ship steering wheel attached below his belt. The bartender ask him what is he doing with that, and he replies " I dunno, but it's driving meeeeee nutts!!!"

mladen:
You mean on the next bar after the open?
mladen
:

You mean on the next bar after the open?
YES NEXT BAR OPEN ALONE
Reason: