Traders joking, the beginning - page 683

John Seekers
John Seekers  
tim
tim  
Mawreen Lawson
Mawreen Lawson  
A man commented to his lunch companion: "My wife had a funny dream last night. She dreamed she'd married a millionaire". "You're lucky", sighed the companion. "My wife dreams that in the daytime".
John Seekers
John Seekers  
 A woman returns to her car after shopping and is furious to find the side of her car is smashed in. On the windshield is a note. Relieved she picks it up and reads what it says: "As I’m writing this a bunch of people are watching me. They think I’m writing down my name, number and insurance information. But I’m not."
tim
tim  
Mawreen Lawson
Mawreen Lawson  
3 economists are out pig shooting. They see a large boar in the distance, so they jump out of their truck and level their rifles. The first one fires. A cloud of dirt erupts 1 metre to the left of the pig. The second one fires. A cloud of dirt erupts 1 metre to the right of the pig. The third one shouts “we got him!” so they jump back into the truck and drive off.
John Seekers
John Seekers  
Forex trader: What is a million years like to you?

God: Like one second.
Forex trader: What is a million dollars like to you?
God: Like one penny.
Forex trader: Can I have a penny?
God: Just a second …

tim
tim  
John Seekers
John Seekers  
A pirate walks into a bar with a ship steering wheel attached below his belt. The bartender ask him what is he doing with that, and he replies " I dunno, but it's driving meeeeee nutts!!!"
John Seekers
John Seekers  
mladen:
You mean on the next bar after the open?
mladen
:

You mean on the next bar after the open?
YES NEXT BAR OPEN ALONE