Making money on forex is impossible - page 9

zoritch:

I won't interfere in your idyll... Sergei...
:-)

_Roman:

And - thank you. For the videos. I trade through BCS myself - calendar arbitrage.

QUICK - they offer for consideration...

QUICK - everything is back to normal... rum, you've got to figure it out yourself, you're not a sucker... :-)))

zoritch:

I won't interfere in your idyll... Serzh, I know a lot, I am not a fool, but your behaviour of late is incomprehensible... I hate Ukrainians too, but in my own way.

That's what you mean. What is unclear here. I've been saying it all along. Sit down and negotiate. All people want the same thing. Peaceful skies and soft bread. To get a decent wage for their work. For their children to have a future... Guns won't solve anything. Anyone will take up arms if they come to kill their family and destroy their homes. It is better to die standing than to live all your life on your knees.

That's why I held the campaign and urged traders to do so. To transfer their profits to support the DNR and LNR. I made a lot of money on the fall of the Russian market. Personally it burns my hands. So it turns out that a good trader can make money on both growth and decline. But I would rather earn on the rise of the market (((.

Prival:

That's what you mean. What's not to understand here. I've been saying all along. Sit down and negotiate. All people want the same thing. Peaceful skies and soft bread. To get a decent wage for their work. For their children to have a future... Guns won't solve anything. Anyone will take up arms if they come to kill their family and destroy their homes. It is better to die standing than to live all your life on your knees.

That's why I held the campaign and urged traders to do so. To transfer their profits to support the DNR and LNR. I made a lot of money on the fall of the Russian market. Personally it burns my hands. So it turns out that a good trader can make money on both growth and decline. But I would rather earn on the rise of the market (((.

It's a pleasure to read you.

On the sub now - in the trailer. Yes - your profile is +, but the trailer is now.

Yes, there, version 4.2 or 4.4 of Qscalp - getting acquainted.

zoritch:

QUICK - everything's back to normal... Rum, at least you can figure it out yourself, you're not a sucker... :-)))

I haven't traded QUICK yet - I'm learning. Qscalp drive and everything else...

Zip doesn't catch on.

Now I know why - there's a lot of tami - 23 metres... That's outside the available sizes...

I'm uploading it to a file-sharing site now.

I'll upload the link here

It's simpler than that, here's the linkhttp://www.qscalp.ru/ and there's a video on the website on how to set it up
Reason: