Traders joking, the beginning - page 569

Files:
1_2.gif  107 kb

It has come out that implementing Donald Trump's immigration policy would cost taxpayers $166 billion. Today Trump said, “So what? You spend the money, you declare bankruptcy, and then you start a new country. Boom. Right? You move on.”

Files:
1_2.jpg  47 kb

Josh Duggar was outed for signing up on Ashley Madison using the screen name "Josh the man" to meet women for sex. He released a statement today apologizing for cheating on his wife while serving as executive director of the Family Research Council. I guess that's not the sort of family research they had in mind for him.

Files:
1_3.jpg  64 kb

A new poll shows that Jeb Bush is now even more unpopular than Donald Trump. Or as Jeb put it, "Well, at least there's one poll where I'm ahead of Trump."

Files:
1_4.jpg  18 kb

A new poll shows that Jeb Bush is now even more unpopular than Donald Trump. Or as Jeb put it, "Well, at least there's one poll where I'm ahead of Trump."

Files:
1_7.jpeg  56 kb

Yesterday the stock market plunged 600 points and One Direction announced they're breaking up. Yes, both of these things happened. It was good timing for me because when people asked why I was sobbing uncontrollably, I was able to blame it on the stock market.
Reason: