Traders joking, the beginning - page 573

Files:
1_11.jpg  40 kb

A lot of people are upset that our president is appearing on a reality show. A little over a year from now, we might have a president who hosted a reality show. So get used to it...You know, Donald Trump?

Files:
1_12.jpg  68 kb

Trump was also asked if he preferred the New Testament or the Old Testament of the Bible and he responded, “Uh, probably equal.” It's a tough choice, because the Old Testament focuses on immigrants moving to a new country and the New Testament focuses on a guy who hates money.

Files:
1_13.jpg  53 kb

In an interview with CNN, former Vice President Dick Cheney said that he has no plans to endorse Donald Trump. When asked if he'd have a change of heart, Cheney was like, "Yes, every week."

Files:
1_12.jpeg  14 kb

Anthony Weiner is denying Donald Trump's suggestion that his wife, Huma, shared classified information with him while she worked for Hillary Clinton. And as we all know, nothing puts a rumor to rest like a denial from Anthony Weiner. “I didn’t send those pics! Oh those pics? Yeah I sent them.”

When I go to bed , I thought its a Currency Chat & Bed light is my investment.When i it switch off my life is black.

Files:
1_14.jpg  53 kb
Reason: