Traders joking, the beginning - page 574

I heard about a new trend where people make marijuana-infused wine. They say it's the first wine that pairs well with EVERY food.

Files:
1_15.jpg  121 kb

I saw that during a town hall in Miami this week, Jeb Bush attacked Donald Trump in both Spanish and English. And later that night, Donald Trump responded in both English and much, much louder English.

Files:
1_13.jpeg  35 kb

Our current president, Barack Obama, was in Alaska yesterday where he did one of those things presidents have to do – he joined in for some traditional eskimo dancing at a local middle school. Nobody wins in a situation like that.

Files:
1_16.jpg  20 kb

Today Donald Trump signed a loyalty pledge to the Republican Party saying that he would endorse for president whoever wins the Republican nomination and would not run as a third-party candidate as he has threatened to in the past. And I'll tell you something. When Donald Trump makes a vow, he keeps it. Ask any of his wives, they will tell you.

Files:
1_17.jpg  54 kb

President Obama is taking over the White House's official Instagram account this week to post pictures of his trip to Alaska. Or to put it another way, President Obama is now your annoying friend on vacation.

Files:
1_18.jpg  34 kb
Reason: