Traders joking, the beginning - page 572

Files:
1_9.jpg  31 kb

President-elect Trump discusses all of the big issues, China, opponents, Univision, Mexico, Oreos … everything. He even talked about the weather and how the weather might affect his hair. "You know if it rains I will take off my hat and I will prove, I will prove once and for all that it's mine. Okay." Sounds good to me. Why not just dip it in a bucket? You don't have to wait for the rain.

I used to think the brain was the most important organ. Then I thought, look what’s telling me that.

Files:
1_10.jpg  85 kb

Escalators don’t break down… they just turn into stairs

Files:
1_10.jpeg  34 kb

When wearing a bikini,women reveal 90% of their body....men are so polite they only look at the covered parts

Files:
1_11.jpeg  20 kb

Trump is doing pretty well in the polls right now, and he’s pretty confident. Which may be why he’s said he doesn’t plan on running campaign ads that attack the other candidates. When asked who the ads would attack instead, he said "Their mothers! It's their fault those losers are here to begin with!"

According to a new poll, Hillary Clinton has lost a third of her supporters in Iowa since May. There's still debate as to whether she lost them or just deleted them from her database.
Reason: