WR1:
no offense taken

but your talking nonsense

Bush is evil and part of the illuminate

Obama is a good man that's been stuffed by the illuminate

lets not pretend there are not dark forces at work in this world

ill say no more, time for bed

agree with the last two posts...

ps: except "good man"... IMO there is no one good politician on the whole world... all are "corrupt"...

-> best kung fu ever seen : ONGEIN.NL - Oppa kung fu style

I don't think that any difference between the two (or any other president in the last 100 years) exists. They are just puppets doing what they are ordered by the ones that enabled them to be presidents (and I do not mean the electors). Just remember who started the Vietnam war (Kennedy). And also remember who stopped it (Nixon) and what did they do to him because of that (and as we all know Kennedy was not killed because he started the war, but because he did not deliver what he promised to the "bosses")

According to CBS news, on the first day of open enrollment for Obamacare, only six people signed up. Today they released their names: They are Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy, and Doc. That’s according to the creator of the website: Dopey.

see the year :

Files:

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has admitted that he smoked crack cocaine. He said, “Yes, I smoked crack, but I was in a drunken stupor when I did it.” Well, at least he had a good excuse.

A school in Tennessee is facing criticism for separating students with bad grades from students with good grades at lunch. That’s crazy! You don’t use grades to separate kids. Everyone knows that kids should be separated by clothes, looks, and how much money their parents make.

Files:
nsa.jpg  20 kb
Reason: