Traders joking, the beginning - page 567

A man set a new world record after kicking himself in the head 134 times in one minute. He broke the previous record of zero.

Files:
1_3.jpeg  45 kb

Donald Trump was photographed at the Iowa State Fair eating a pork chop on a stick. That's what I love about America. You can fly on a private jet and eat at five-star restaurants. But if you want to be president, when they hand you a pork chop on a stick in Iowa, you have to eat it.

Files:
1.gif  75 kb

Donald Trump is the grandson of German immigrants. Don't worry. The last time a German guy with crazy hair took over a country, everything turned out fine.

Files:
1.jpg  109 kb

A company is developing an elevator that can take you into space. Don't you hate it when you're going to Jupiter and someone gets on the elevator and presses "Mars"?

Files:
1_4.jpeg  34 kb

Today is Bill Clinton's birthday. Hillary sent Bill an e-birthday card and out of habit she immediately deleted it.

Today, Hillary Clinton released an ad that emphasized her humble economic background. In the ad she says, "Just 15 years ago, my family and I were evicted from our house."
Reason: