Traders joking, the beginning - page 576

In a recent interview, Sarah Palin supported Donald Trump's immigration policies and said that when immigrants are in the U.S., they should “speak American.” Then immigrants were like, “You first.”

Files:
1_1.jpeg  23 kb

A new report found that the U.S. economy created 173,000 jobs last month. The most common job created this summer was a teacher. The second most common? Republican presidential candidate.

Files:
1_1.jpg  35 kb

Toyota filed a patent this weekend for a wing system that could be an attempt to make a flying Prius. As opposed to what USUALLY creates a flying Prius: a strong gust of wind.

Files:
1_2.jpg  63 kb

Below are my picks:

1)The markets may be bad, but i slept like baby, every hour i woke up and cry.2)There's a surgeon, an architect and a Trader. The surgeon said, 'Look, we're the most important. God's a surgeon because the very first thing God did was to extract Eve from Adam's rib.' The architect said, 'No, wait a minute, God is an architect. God made the world in seven days out of chaos.' The Trader smiled, 'And who made the chaos?3)October. This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February.

Justin Bieber's new song “What Do You Mean?” is his first-ever Billboard number 1 single. Bieber wrote the song in response to the question, “Does the defendant understand the charges before him?”

Files:
1_2.jpeg  31 kb

Yesterday, Hillary Clinton vowed to take military action if Iran moves toward creating nuclear weapons, or if she loses to Bernie Sanders. "Fire up the drones!"
Reason: