One more average ... - page 39

mladen:

Acerall

It is already alerting on slope. Wouldn't that bee too much alerts?

Looking at the code, it seems that the indicator only gives messages and/or sound alerts when the trendstrength line departs from the bottom line up or the top line down and not for more slope changes. It may be worthwhile to include an alert every time the trendstrength line changes up while above the 0 line or turns down while below the 0 line, as it seems to coincide with larger price movements, especially when the trendstrength lines in other timeframes are trending in the same direction.

In my opinion, the best results will be obtained with a 4 time frame trendstrength indicator that alerts when:

1. trendstrength lines in all timeframes  are trending in the same direction, or

2. trendstrength lines in all time frames are trending up, above the 0 line or down, below the zero line.

Do you know if a 4 time frame trendstrength indicator exists? I could not find one.

P.S. There may be a problem with the current indicator's alerts as it doesn't seem to alert when its conditions are met. I have set alerts to true and alerts on my other indicators are working.

mladen:

Acerall

It is already alerting on slope. Wouldn't that bee too much alerts?

The trendstrength indicator that mrtools posted in post #67 of this thread, which I referred to in my previous post, does not contain slope alerts. I have however now located the trendstrength indicator with the slope alerts you referred to.

I am still of the opinion that a 4 time frame trendstrength indicator with conditions as described in my previous post can be beneficial.

Acerall:

The trendstrength indicator that mrtools posted in post #67 of this thread, which I referred to in my previous post, does not contain slope alerts. I have however now located the trendstrength indicator with the slope alerts you referred to.

I am still of the opinion that a 4 time frame trendstrength indicator with conditions as described in my previous post can be beneficial.

Try out this version :

mladen:
Try out this version :

Thanks Mladen, your assistance is appreciated. 

Adaptive rsx oma, newest version, posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page62

Files:

I like for you to be still; And now you are mine; Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

mrtools:

nevermind not sure what i was thinking, moderators please remove the picture if possible.

Bill, no need to do that

Anything you do at this forum will always be welcomed. Always

nevermind not sure what i was thinking, moderators please remove the picture if possible.

Files:

mladen:

Bill, no need to do that

Anything you do at this forum will always be welcomed. Always

Thanks reposted the indicator

mrtools:

Thanks for this indicator, however, I am not happy for message !!

Reason: