Firebird EA - page 7

crepuscular:
I have attached. Looks like M5, 10, 30, not sure of any other settings in the statements

It's the time when many EAs are becoming profitable (market condition i mean).

Thanks. I will look at this EA. May be it will be more good that EA I am testing now.

newdigital:
It's the time when many EAs are becoming profitable (market condition i mean). Thanks. I will look at this EA. May be it will be more good that EA I am testing now.

One thing I don't like about some of these EA's is that there are so many configurable settings. Firebird has way too many settings as do many other EA's.

There are probably many diamonds in the ruff if we could just figure out the best configurations.

crepuscular:
One thing I don't like about some of these EA's is that there are so many configurable settings. Firebird has way too many settings as do many other EA's. There are probably many diamonds in the ruff if we could just figure out the best configurations.

Settings for all the EAs (which I am testing) were optimized (by authors or by me).

As to this firebird v63G so probably I will ask somebody (some programmers) to look at this EA.

Ran the "Compiler" on the EA, and many Function errors:

Function "CloseTheseTrades" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "CloseLoosingTrades" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "iFXAnalyser" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GoalCheck" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetSlippage" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

My server is InterbankFX

Anyone?? Help

thanks

pikachucom:
Ran the "Compiler" on the EA, and many Function errors:

Function "CloseTheseTrades" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "CloseLoosingTrades" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "iFXAnalyser" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GoalCheck" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "GetSlippage" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

My server is InterbankFX

Anyone?? Help

thanks

They are just unused functions in the code, the EA will work fine.

Ok,

cool. Will wait for New to test it.

I might test it live also with Micro lot

thanks

Hmmm,

Looks like maybe the timeframe was M1 for two of the EA's, at top of statements the EA name is listed:

1st statement- Name: M1_edit_withTP_10_PIP

2nd- Name: Original_Firebird_v63G_No_Edit

3rd- Name: M1_EDIT_TP_5 PIP

newdigital:
It's the time when many EAs are becoming profitable (market condition i mean). Thanks. I will look at this EA. May be it will be more good that EA I am testing now.

Hi Newdigital

Hmm. I am try this setting for two week, if market going break high and then going break low, This EA is very good. but if market in one days going uptrend not go to low.. is very dangerous.

Best Regrads

Promo01

Promo,

So the only change in the EA was you changed the LOT size to 1.0, and you adjusted the TP to 5 pips and 10 pips...

Using the M1 timechart.....

correct?

thanks

promo01:
Hi Newdigital

Hmm. I am try this setting for two week, if market going break high and then going break low, This EA is very good. but if market in one days going uptrend not go to low.. is very dangerous.

Best Regrads

Promo01

Did you change the GMT settings for each broker ?

Reason: