BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 32

But i like BT system on H1 timeframe withy M15 confirmation. because i tested this system during the many months.

Just recent case for GBPUSD.

H1 timeframe.

We had two sell signals (see image). The other signals were filtered by H1 template (by Parabolic SAR and BT indicators).

Bars with signals were opened at 23:00 yesterday (was closed at 00:00) and at 08:00 today (was closed at 09:00).

Files:
gbpusd_h1_1.gif  29 kb

newdigital:
But i like BT system on H1 timeframe withy M15 confirmation. because i tested this system during the many months.

H1 timeframe.

We had two sell signals (see image). The other signals were filtered by H1 template (by Parabolic SAR and BT indicators).

Bars with signals were opened at 23:00 yesterday (was closed at 00:00) and at 08:00 today (was closed at 09:00).

First sell signal.

The sell signal on H1 timeframe was at 23:00 and bar was closed at 00:00. It this signal is confirmed by M15 timeframe so we should enter sell at 00:00. What this confirmation means? It means that it should not be any blue color between 23:00 and 00:00 on M15. But as we see from the image - it was.

So that sell was false for use.

Files:
gbpusd_m15.gif  22 kb

newdigital:

H1 timeframe.

Second sell signal on H1 timeframe.

It was started at 08:00 and, if it's ok, so we should open sell order at 09:00. But the signal should be validated on M15 timeframe. If it is sell signal so we should not have any blue color since 08:00 till 09:00. But we have.

So the second signal is false for us as well.

Files:

BT system H1 timeframe with M15 confirmation.

1. GBPUSD.

No any signal was confirmed. See image attached.

2. EURUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY: mo any signal was confirmed from half a day yesterday till now.

So H1 BT system is not trading the second day.

And no any confirmed signals for BT M30 timeframe for half a day yesterday till now.

Something is going on for USDJPY: if this bar (see image) will be closed with the signal so we may enter buy.

Files:

This bar was closed without signal (USDJPY M30). And the other bar was opened with buy signal. But we are not trading on the open bar - will wait untill this bar will be closed with the signal.

Files:

USDCAD, BT m30 system

This system was not designed for USDCAD originally but it was some good trades (should have I mean because I did not trade personally) on USDCAD. See images attached.

The same with AUDUSD.

And I think H1 BT system with M15 confirmation is working for USDCAD and AUDUSD as well (except Parabolic SAR indicator sometimes).

Files:

newdigital:
This system was not designed for USDCAD originally but it was some good trades (should have I mean because I did not trade personally) on USDCAD. See images attached.

The same with AUDUSD.

And I think H1 BT system with M15 confirmation is working for USDCAD and AUDUSD as well (except Parabolic SAR indicator sometimes).

Did you ever develop an ea for this system or an alert for BrainTrendsig2?

I'm a big fan of BrainTrendsig2 and feel that if an ea were developed off of that signal alone that the system would be very profitable.

fxdiva:
Did you ever develop an ea for this system or an alert for BrainTrendsig2? I'm a big fan of BrainTrendsig2 and feel that if an ea were developed off of that signal alone that the system would be very profitable.

No i did not see any EA which is trading according to this rules. It was some Russian EA as trading on M5 or M15 confirming on H4 for example but it did not work: when I am trading on the M5 closed bar so I will have H4 opened "re-painting" bar.

So no any EA according to the rules described (i did not see any).

There is alert for BrainTrend2Stop and BrainTrend2StopLine indicator. But alert for BrainTrend2sig is useless as this indicator should be used together with BrainTrend2sig and BrainTrend2sig has alert.

I think it is the problem with not alert only. We should re-code all the indicators. Because it is difficult to trade on H1 (4 charts) confirming on M15 (additional 4 charts). 8 charts totally. It should be more simple. I think we should re-code all the indicators to have 4 charts instead of 8. And some EA just for alarm: trader will open the order manually and EA may process it. So it should be re-coded everything.

newdigital:
No i did not see any EA which is trading according to this rules. It was some Russian EA as trading on M5 or M15 confirming on H4 for example but it did not work: when I am trading on the M5 closed bar so I will have H4 opened "re-painting" bar.

So no any EA according to the rules described (i did not see any).

There is alert for BrainTrend2Stop and BrainTrend2StopLine indicator. But alert for BrainTrend2sig is useless as this indicator should be used together with BrainTrend2sig and BrainTrend2sig has alert.

I think it is the problem with not alert only. We should re-code all the indicators. Because it is difficult to trade on H1 (4 charts) confirming on M15 (additional 4 charts). 8 charts totally. It should be more simple. I think we should re-code all the indicators to have 4 charts instead of 8. And some EA just for alarm: trader will open the order manually and EA may process it. So it should be re-coded everything.

Is someone planning to do it? I wish I could, the system has great potential.

Where can I find the BrainTrend2sig with alert? What do you think about trading directly from the BrainTrend2sig?

Couldn't a buy and sell be placed as the arrows (not circles) appear?

Reason: