Scalp_net - page 2

newdigital:
From this Monday we start testing this EA not for EURUSD only. Now we are testing it for the followng pairs:

AUDUSD,

GBPCHF,

GBPJPY,

GBPUSD,

USDCAD,

USDCHF,

USDJPY

Updated statements for the above mentioned pairs.

Files:

newdigital:
Updated statements for EURUSD.

Updated statement for Scalp_net EA, M1 timeframe, EURUSD. One order was opened 17th of February and sill open now. Hope it will be closed in profit.

Now is +18 pips in profit and stop loss was not moved yet (it will be moved if +30).

Files:

newdigital:
From this Monday we start testing this EA not for EURUSD only. Now we are testing it for the followng pairs:

AUDUSD,

GBPCHF,

GBPJPY,

GBPUSD,

USDCAD,

USDCHF,

USDJPY

Statements for the above mentioned pairs were updated.

Files:

This EA is performing very good.

Look at the image attached.

Files:

Hello Newdigital,

Surprising but advantageous

BrunoFX:
Hello Newdigital, Surprising but advantageous

Yes.

This EA got stop loss 2 times only for 2 months.

Impressing that 2 times

Hi Newdigital,

Looking at your forward test EURUSD since 1 january, for you is it possible to set the stop loss to 60 or max 70?

felix

felix:
Hi Newdigital,

Looking at your forward test EURUSD since 1 january, for you is it possible to set the stop loss to 60 or max 70?

felix

I did not make the forward test with sl 60, 70 or 80 but I tried backtest with sl 60, 70 and 80. And it was not good.

This EA is using EMA crossing to enter and having 2 filers: MACD and Parabolic SAR with different setting.

Besides the sl 100 and tp 100 is acting as a filter as well. It's like a channel from -100 up to +100. If the price is going to -50 and -70 so it nothing happen. It the price is more than +30 so the stop loss is moving to be profitable. Stop loss 100 and tp 100 are the other 'filter'.

I saw many time the price and it was -70 and -60 and finally EA closed the order in proft.

I think it is possible for GBPUSD to have sl 80.

This EA is very simple.

Besides, this EA is having an other protection: it openes one order per pair at the time. It means the new order will not be opened untill the old one is closed. Because there are much more signals to enter than the orders opened. And it looks like an other filter for this.

You may attach all the indicators to see it.

To understand how this EA works just place template file in /template folder, indicator in /indicators folder and you will see.

Files:
Reason: