ASCTrend system

I start this thread for the following reason:

- to develop ASCTrend EAs according to the manual trading systems described here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

and

- to delevelop new asctrend system for M5 timeframe.

Please find updated templates (3 templates) and all the indicators for this new M5 trading system. The rules of this system and live trading results were posted on this thread.

------------------------------------

Trading system updated by 15th of April 2008: new of indicators and templates is here.

Updated on the same post by 03rd of February 2011: Indicators and templates were updated to work with any digit broker.

--------------------------

BWT Igorad made new modification of NonLagMA (two indicators). See attached. Now we can backtest EA based on NonLagMA because new V5 is not eating memory in the computer.

I'd like to test this EA,

where it could be found?

akil:
I'd like to test this EA, where it could be found?

I just open this thread for the development. To develop EAs. I made one and Igorad modified and improved it but seems it was necessary to change NonLagMA to be new version because I can not backtest old one.

Please find SyberiaASCTrend EA. It is the same with SyberiaTrend but deleted MACD and other filters and inserted indicator No1, No2 and so on (Filter1 ... Filter6). About indicators No1, No2 ...No6 please read ASCTrend thread in public area (these indicators are somewhere in the end of the thread).

It works but we need to find the right settings.

Files:

siberian asc

nice pease of work.

I tried to backtest cyberia EA yesterday, but culdn't find right settings. I'll try this one right now and if I'll successful with settings, will attach to some demo pairs.

newdigital:
Please find SyberiaASCTrend EA. It is the same with SyberiaTrend but deleted MACD and other filters and inserted indicator No1, No2 and so on (Filter1 ... Filter6). About indicators No1, No2 ...No6 please read ASCTrend thread in public area (these indicators are somewhere in the end of the thread). It works but we need to find the right settings.

What that filters mean? If you are familiar with indicators No1 and so on from asctrend thread so I inserted exact the same filters (from 1 to 6): if we have red colored bar of Filter1 for example so EA will block any buy orders, If blue color - EA will block any sell orders. Please use one filter only: means that one filter should be true and others - false.

I think nobody backtested this EA properly. It is necessary to create the copy just for backtesting/optimizing the settings. I will try to do it tomorrow.

I tried to backtest it with filters. EA is performing better with filters. But not exactly as I wanted. Anyway there are losses.

How EA is working now with the filters? In the same way. EA is trading all the time. IF Filter1 = true so EA will open buy orders only if the filter si having blue colors of bars, and sell only - if red bars. If the bars are not colored EA will trade as usual: open buy and sell orders. But it the bars is not colored so we have non-trading market condition!

I think we may change it in the following way: EA will not trade if the bars are not colored, and sell orders only with red bars and buy only with blue ones. I will change it tomorrow. It will noty trade often but I hope will be more profitable.

It is the images illustrating the filters:

- Filter1 is using AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator with signal line.

- Filter2 is using RSIFilter_v1 and AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicators.

- Filter3 is using RSIFilter_v1 indicator only and it is fully identical with this indicator.

- Filter4 is ATR ratio and RSIFilter_v1 indicators.

- Filter5 is using AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator only in very simple way without signal line (just buy line is above sell one and opposite).

- Filer6 is Filter5 and Filter3 all together.

Files:
filter1.gif  20 kb
filter2.gif  19 kb
filter3.gif  20 kb
filter4.gif  20 kb
filter5.gif  21 kb

Attached is image of Filter6.

And please find those indicators (in zip'ed files attached).

We may create any filter. If we are not changing the logic of this EA but just implementing the filters I thing it will be more profitable.

Files:
filter6.gif  20 kb
filters.zip  6 kb

So I will try to change this EA tomorrow: EA will open the order only when the bars are colored.

Reason: