ASCTrend system - page 22

But some signals were not very strong. Look at H4 informational template: it is ok with AbsoluteStrenght indicator but CMO_v1 is not exact below/above zero on the closed bar.

Files:

Yes. Some signals were really strong. We may see it from H4 informational template.

Files:
exit.gif  30 kb
workspace.gif  49 kb

HI ND,

It's a great work with great result, Thanks alot for reseach and developmen of Asctrend system , however I try to understand the info chart,

by the way, How I can reset the Arrows, In example of below image

yesterday I had a sell signal in point "1" was not confirmed with any indicator, in point "2" Pricetrender confirm it , also VQ on point "3"

in my understand we don't should trade on pint "1" (any confirmation) , point "2" becoz not in trading hours, in point"3" I think it's a little late ,

How can we get new sell signal on current day?

Thanks for you attention

Files:
chf.gif  29 kb

newdigital:
Do you know what is most difficult?

Entry? Exit? To keep the order opened during the several day and sleep well at the same time?

No.

More difficult for me is 'not to trade'.

More difficult is wait.

Your trading style is much like mine. I find it very difficult to "not trade" as well. My biggest problem is taking the signals that come when there's a "fakeout" a fake breakout in one direction only to reverse and go directly in the opposite.

Goodluck to you ND, thanks for your strategy, I have been working on ASCtrend strategy very similar to yours for months now as well.

majlisb:
HI ND,

It's a great work with great result, Thanks alot for reseach and developmen of Asctrend system , however I try to understand the info chart,

yesterday I had a sell signal in point "1" was not confirmed with any indicator, in point "2" Pricetrender confirm it , also VQ on point "3"

in my understand we don't should trade on pint "1" (any confirmation) , point "2" becoz not in trading hours, in point"3" I think it's a little late ,

Thanks for you attention

And i looked on your image once again: #3 is not too late. It's ok. But we are looking on the price/red line crossing. Not on VQ indicator as this indicator is not main in this system. This VQ indicator is having very low police rank in our police station.

But i know exactly that USDCHF driver had more bigger vehicle than EURUSD during the last week. And they were connected between each other i know exactly. And probably USDCHF was a chief (USDCHF was a leading pair in USDCHF/EURUSD). May be it is changed this week?

I don't think so: we got directive from headquarters (H4/D1 informational template) that USDCHF car is driving on the very bad road now (price is in cloud). Does the vehicle for USDCHF is strong enough to drive well?

newdigital:
asctrend arrows.

When we see red asctrend arrow it means sell signal.

finishing and good uptrend did not start yet.

Thanks alot ND for your clear demostration, it's hard to explain many time , I know, thanks agian

majlisb:
Thanks alot ND for your clear demostration, it's hard to explain many time , I know, thanks agian

I explained it in this way because asctrend sell/buy arrow is the signal to open the order in many systems.

But not in this system: asctrend sell/buy arrow is just signalizing that price was turned onto sell/buy direction. That's all. Just a direction.

majlisb:
HI ND,

Thanks for you attention

asctrend arrows.

When we see red asctrend arrow it means sell signal.

It does not mean: sell now.

Just a sell direction. short. movement.

It means for us that price started to move short.

The same with oscillators.

And from one asctrend signal to the other asctrend signal will be sell.

VQ indicator.

It is not main indicator in the system.

This indicator is giving many false signals. That is why I am using PriceTender as well. If we have sell together with VQ color changing it means that the signal is very clear for this system.

PriceTender indicator.

It is multi timeframe indicator. It means that this indicator is painting the past 1 hour (H1 timeframe on M5 chart). So it is difficult to see on the history to know where in really the lines of PriceTender indicator was crossed. It is possible to see in real or demo trading only. It is the same with vehicle: if you are driving the car so you are doing it on the open bar, right? And when you are showing your photo to me where you are driving so it is the historical data.

The same with exit on M5 informational template: PriceTrend indicator is multi timeframe also. And because of that it is difficult to see on the history and say that "probable I should exit there instead of here". Because we can see it in real time only (within 1 hour). 1 hour back is historical data for M5 timeframe but it is open bar for PriceTender and PriceTrend indicators.

PriceTender indicator and PriceTrend indicator are one of the main indicators in this system.

Pivot line.

It is one of the main line in this system. Basicly everything which is below this line - downtrend. Above - uptrend.

So if we get asctrend sell signal and if we agree that this signal is valid untill we get the other asctrend signal so we may wait for the confirmation: pivot line and PriceTender indicator.

RoundPriceNE_big_mod indicator.

One of the main indicator in this system.

Usually we are doing sell on the price/red line crossing (on the close bar). And opposite for buy. But it should be confirmed by all main indicators in the system.

MACD.

It is informational indicator for us. We may see how the trend is changing, where the trend is stopping and continuing and so on.

NRTR_color_line.

It is not main indicator in the system. If we got sell and red line of this indicator in the same time it means that this trading system understands this signal very well.

Sell/buy signals are not asctrend signals. In some cases yes, sell/buy signals are on the same bar with asctrend. But it is not often case. Simple I do not want to program this asctrend indicator into oscillator to have the other separate window on the chart: it is enough separate window already.

Just look at this recent case: it is going on right now wioth USDJPY. Buy signal. Will I open the order now even if the price crossed blue line of RoundPriceNE_big_mod indicator? No. I will wait until the price will cross pivot line. As long time as I can sitting near computer. And then I will open buy? No. I will look at the other pairs to understand that the other pairs are doing simething as well (moving to somewhere with clear direction).

Just for exomple: price is the vehicle and the system is a police station with many policemen (indicators). And the market is road. So we have several cars driving on one road and we have one police station (our system) on this road. M5 informational template is as analytical dept in our police station. And H4/D1 information template is as analytical dept in the capital of the country (head department). Sometimes the cars are driving on the road and police station does not understand anything: too different reports from policemen! And head of police station (you are) may say: "common, they may do anything and I don't care anymore, i go to sleep".

You may create your own example.

When i am typing this post the USDJPY price crossed pivot line on the close bar. Before open any order we should estimate future possible loss.

It means we are looking on M5 informational template:

- price crossed the 2nd profit level already (came down a little but it was 2nd profit level on high).

- Good exit is exit on 3rd profit level. From 2 to 3rd levels is 13 pips (21 - 34).

May be it is enough for us. may be not. For me not (because we have spread sorry).

- Risky exit it when blue line is crossing the red line of PriceTrend indicator. We may estimate in pips: it may be -10 or -15 in loss (if price will change the direction).

- Stochastics. Fast stochastic (34, 5, 5) came to over bought condition and started to move down (together with the price). If this movement of fast stochastic is strong enough so medium stochastic will join fast stochastic. And if this movement down is very strong so the slow stochastic may change the direction.

So probable i will wait untill fast stochastic will turn down to go up, or will continue going up on breakout. Because we have directive from our headquarters (H4/D1 information template): downtrend on USDJPY is finishing and good uptrend did not start yet.

I want to clarify about non-trading zones. See image. We are estimating it from our H4 informational template. H4 timeframe.

Why non-trading zone? because we are not trading during when indicator is showing as image posted. Because no any good signals are expected. Because it is risky.

Non-trading zone is just something about the risk (trisk to get losses).

Look at this good small thread to know about market condition.

Files:

newdigital:
I want to clarify about non-trading zones. See image. We are estimating it from our H4 informational template. H4 timeframe.

Why non-trading zone? because we are not trading during when indicator is showing as image posted. Because no any good signals are expected. Because it is risky.

Non-trading zone is just something about the risk (trisk to get losses).

Look at this good small thread to know about market condition.

ND it's amazing how many conclusions we come to at the same time I use the same exact way that you figure out non-trading zones using Itrend in my ASCtrend system. When Itrend is contracting from a peak that is a non-trading zone because it's too risky. Sorry i'm currently at my job so I cannot post a photo. but will later.

Reason: