Colour changing indicator

Hi guys,

Im busy testing a system and i was wondering if its possible to make an indicator that changed the colour of the price candle when a certain criteria is met? For example, i have a moving average and a MACD histogram on my chart, when both of them turn upwards(the slope) i want the price candles during that period to turn blue, and when they both turn downward, i want the candles to turn red. When the two indicators don't correspond the price candles should just stay normal.

Is this, or something similar possible to do?

If so i would really appreciate somebody's help to make this indicator.

Regards,

Fibzy.

I made 6 or 7 indicators which are changing the color of the candle according to 1 or many indicators settings. Names of indicators are No1, No2 and so on. It is on asctrend thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249 somewhere in the middle of the thread. It is possible to code almost any indicators inside for changing the color using the same logic and the same indicators as an example. Because those indicators are good and easy to be improved even if you are not a coder (i am not a coder).

Hi Pal,

Here is you r looking EMA in color , as seen on chart

Files:
color.gif  17 kb

newdigital:
I made 6 or 7 indicators which are changing the color of the candle according to 1 or many indicators settings. Names of indicators are No1, No2 and so on. It is on asctrend thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249 somewhere in the middle of the thread. It is possible to code almost any indicators inside for changing the color using the same logic and the same indicators as an example. Because those indicators are good and easy to be improved even if you are not a coder (i am not a coder).

Hi new digital

can you please give us a bigger hint where in the thread it is ??

thanks

Re No1 to No5 indicators referred to

Hi there

Maybe this could help

I have this from the Asctrend thread

I see I downloaded the indicators around 26 - 28 July 2006 I would suggest to go to that period on the thread because ND explains the use of them

Sorry I do not have the exact link

This is part of what I downloaded

Regards

ejpdl

******* Post made by NewDigital below

I did not use some indicators. But we may use them instead of No3.

No1 indicator. This indicator is painting the bars according to AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator (remember some explanation about trading zones and non-trading zones based on AbsoluteStrength_v1?).

So you should have AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator in /indicators folder.

No2 indicator (No1, No2 and so on is just names of the indicator. Does not mean anything - just a names). It is the same with No1 indicator plus RSIFilter_v1. And too filtered because of that.

I am using No3 indicator in asctrend_m30_new system and you may find it in the previous post. It is based on RSIFilter_v1 indicator only.

Attached Files

No1.mq4 (3.8 KB, 5 views)

No2.mq4 (4.4 KB, 4 views)

No4 is interesting indicator. It based on RSIFilter_v1 and ATR ratio indicators.

No5 is using AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator but without any trading/non-trading zones. May be this No5 is the same with histogram.

I use No3 in template.

Attached Files

No4.mq4 (3.2 KB, 17 views)

ATR ratio.mq4 (2.1 KB, 10 views)

No5.mq4 (3.8 KB, 9 views)

swall:
Hi new digital

can you please give us a bigger hint where in the thread it is ??

thanks

This thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

Reason: