ASCTrend system - page 46

Thanks a lot.

I will try to use it to see.

newdigital:
Thanks a lot. I will try to use it to see.

I forget to mention it needs StepMA_V7.1 to work properly.

hi newdigital, i have follow the entire post of this thread, but i still can't quite understand how you r using this system, can you tell me more about the rule for the long/short, and how do you look at the info template to predict the trend? and how u read pricetrender, vq, absolutestrenge on yr system, i reallly want to learn this system, i did some search on these indicator on forum, but after read, i still dun quite understand it . im really new. can you tell me more about this..Thanks

edchuz:
hi newdigital, i have follow the entire post of this thread, but i still can't quite understand how you r using this system, can you tell me more about the rule for the long/short, and how do you look at the info template to predict the trend? and how u read pricetrender, vq, absolutestrenge on yr system, i reallly want to learn this system, i did some search on these indicator on forum, but after read, i still dun quite understand it . im really new. can you tell me more about this..Thanks

I think I explained everything ...

Info templates are something to understand about where the price is now and what the price did before. It's like I (anyone) woke up in the morning, opened info templates just to know what the price did when I (anyone) slept for example ... Because to understand what to do we need to understand about where we are and what we (price) did before ...

That is why we are having info templates.

Because this system is based on action of the price more than on signal indicators or oscillators. When I am using this system so it takes long time just to analyze everything (more than 2-3 hours) on every morning and after that I can have some conclusion about the following:

- will I trade this pair today;

- if yes, so when it will be;

- risk;

- profit target - variations;

- stop loss - variations to select one;

and so on.

I will try to describe it more during the weekend.

But I really thinking that everythiong was explained already ...

To understand this system so it may be good to read the following threads:

- this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023 concerning some threads Ichimoku chart/system with forecasting possibility

- this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178404

- this post with links about market condition https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023/page2

and so on.

I will try to describe it one more time.

Just some images about market condition.

Indicators and templates are from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178404

As we know we are estimating market condition regularly (if we are using this Asctrend system of course).

As we see it is 'Non-Trade' during the 5th day already for EURUSD on D1 timeframe.

Files:
d1ichi1.jpg  175 kb

And very ineresting situation for USDCHF.

It is 'Non-Trade' for D1 timeframe. But if Chinkou Span line will cross the price for uptrend so it will be good uptrend.

But the price was stucked between support/resistance lines.

Files:

And we can see about what is going on for H4 timerame and what 'Non-Trade' means concerning Chinkou Span line:

Files:

Interesting situation is going on right now for USDCAD. Why interesting? Because we may expect some movement. Just attach indicators/template for H4 USDCAD and you will see.

We can see the image now and compare with USDCHF H4 from yesterday's post: Chinkou Span line crossed the price:

In most cases (in technical analysis only) the USDCHF is leading pair in EURUSD/USDCHF combination.

GBPUSD.

And if we see Ichimoku indicator on weekly timeframe (default settings) so we can see that price is inside the cloud (W1 timeframe). That is why GBPUSD is on choppy market during the second week already.

Files:
h4chf1.jpg  144 kb

Interesting situation was had on GBPUSD H4 informational template. Look at Chinkou Span line (white line):

Files:
gbpusd_h4.jpg  162 kb
Reason: